19week and 6 day....brownish discharge..again

joelhoon

Is me again...hais..this morning got brownish discharge.
Tummy discomfort but i can't tell is because of the baby moving or...i am not well....

why...can't i have a smooth sail....:embarrassed:

joelhoon

I don't know Mini Potato.
But the last time i got bleeding, Gynea tell me no need to be over panic.
Can stay home and rest, if problem continue, then go look for him.
He claim that after 3 months, it should be more stable.

So far, i went toilet to pass urine, didn't found any discharge, but tummy still twitching and feel like wanna poo poo. Well, i did went for a loo this morning and that was the time i found i got brownish discharge.

I am gonna sit still till i knock off. Tonight turn in earlier and see how is the progress in the next morning.

I really don't know what is wrong with me.
Is the food and drink i take? The house work i do?
The walking i made?

I was getting happy about going to hit 5months soon and going for my details scan. Hais~~~~*

jespang

Dear Joelhoon, dun worry too much... do u feel any cramp? n beside brownish discharge, any bleeding? If so, I suggest u see ur gynae right away..

I often hv tummy discomfort as well... but will go away after awhile..

Every mommy hv their own worry... like me, my doctor said my baby position is abit breech so hope by next one or two mths, my girl can shift her position to normal.

minako85

Is me again...hais..this morning got brownish discharge.
Tummy discomfort but i can't tell is because of the baby moving or...i am not well....

why...can't i have a smooth sail....:embarrassed:
Hi,

When I'm 18 weeks I start having brown discharge too.. Went to doc n doc say might be from my placenta.. Cuz when I 20weeks I was told my placenta lying abit low.. So it could be e placenta. Den I was given progesterone tablets n took them for 1 to 2 mths to support my pregnancy. But throughout when I was taking e tablets I stl have these brown discharge on and off.. Sometimes have sometimes don't have... It could be our body hormones too.. So dun worry too much as long as it's nt pink or bright red.

Maybe ask e doc whether is it u gt low lying placenta?

Anw my placenta has alrdy moved up ( doc say 90% of low lying placenta will eventually move up one)

joelhoon

Thank you everyone.

I will rest early tonight and see what is the progress on the nect morning.
I hate runing to the hospital or Gynea..so i think i will just observe it.
It the discharge turn blood red, then i go see doctor.
So far, tummy only feel twisting,
continuously...baby seems too move allot today..

Kind of feel myself so useless..keep having this problem..
But i will jiayou!

Thank you all again!!

me too having the same problem... brown discharge... it was my 13wk and still having the same problem. I have went to see my doctor again yesterday due to brown discharge.... lucky after doctor do the scanning and hear bb heart beat everything is fine... doctor wan me to take some medicine for 2 wk and rest at home for 2 days ... after tat if still the same, she need to give me injection... pray hard hard hope everything will be fine before my medicine completed :embarrassed:

26JMC

jennifer, ur EDD and i abt the same. mine is 19th July 2011.
U mean u experience 'browning' now? so now u feel better already? wonder hw come will have these things..
U got take duphaston or progrestron injection during ur 1st trim?

hey 26JMC,

although my EDD is on 20th July 2011 but will be 2 wk early cos mine is C-sect...

today ok liao cos taking medicine... so now juz rest at home... when i have my 2 boy tat time i don't have this problem... i think is bcos now i m too stress on my work and when come back still have to look after my 2 boys...

doctor say tat i too stress must relax.... i juz took medicine too during my 1st trim... so juz hope everything is fine after that....

does stress cause the brownish discharge?

if have abit of red, must see doc? i had been stress by school n work.. 2 days mc and still have abit of red discharge but just this morning.. :embarrassed:

feeling worried.. next gyne visit on 1st april.. :embarrassed::embarrassed:

Carisella

if have abit of red, must see doc? i had been stress by school n work.. 2 days mc and still have abit of red discharge but just this morning.. :embarrassed:

Sorry to ask this stupid qns.. do u also feel like ur vagina got teared? I have a bit same prob as u.. I've been very depressed and stressed by work and family issuses and have been very frustrated lately.. got a bit red bleeding and mucus discharge before lunch earlier and tummy pain is on and off for a couple of days..

Going to see Doc Adrian tomorrow, just to be sure everything is ok..

hotmilktea

call your gynae and tell him what happen for his advice.

that time when i got some brown discharge, i called and he asked me go down immediately, i was given a through check.
then i was given a jab and 1 mth medication to stable the baby. but i am still in my 1st tri , so i am not sure coz u are already 2nd tri.
but my gynae said any discharge should not be taken lightly

Sorry to ask this stupid qns.. do u also feel like ur vagina got teared? I have a bit same prob as u.. I've been very depressed and stressed by work and family issuses and have been very frustrated lately.. got a bit red bleeding and mucus discharge before lunch earlier and tummy pain is on and off for a couple of days..

Going to see Doc Adrian tomorrow, just to be sure everything is ok..
i just feel tummy had been stretch but not feeling anything below.. like the sides of tummy just hurts alot.. sometimes standing up.. it will hurt.. then the brownish stains come back.. but now the exams stress is over.. very much less.. just tummy hurts when i feel nervous or stress out by work...
take care n hope to hear good news :)

call your gynae and tell him what happen for his advice.

that time when i got some brown discharge, i called and he asked me go down immediately, i was given a through check.
then i was given a jab and 1 mth medication to stable the baby. but i am still in my 1st tri , so i am not sure coz u are already 2nd tri.
but my gynae said any discharge should not be taken lightly
i had that jab from KK 24 hrs clinic before and that is the first time we heard the baby heart beat.. that was during 1st Trim...

now i am in my 15th week.. these few days not so stress so no more brownish discharge... just a bad nightmare last night and tummy cant stop aching.... i think baby feel worried too :(... trying to calm down but it shook me quite bad and my hubby says i was kicking him alot... >.<||

i just feel tummy had been stretch but not feeling anything below.. like the sides of tummy just hurts alot.. sometimes standing up.. it will hurt.. then the brownish stains come back.. but now the exams stress is over.. very much less.. just tummy hurts when i feel nervous or stress out by work...
take care n hope to hear good news :)
i have been having discharge on my 1st tri till 4 mth.. and have been seeing doctor on and off.. now i m on 2nd trim... not more discharge.. **touch wood** keke... but do remember if u still continue to have brown discharge or a bit red discharge is better to see ur gynae and ask them to give u medicine or jab.. and u need to have a very gd rest at home.. tat wat my gynae told me when i have discharge on 1st trim.. must take care