1st birthday

Hello fellow mummies! My girl is turning 1 in nov. I knw still a long way to go, bit im really excited. Can you ladies pls share with me how did u celebrate your child's birthday???

dianay

Try this cafe at tanjong katong call a pinch of salt. I had my baby shower there last year, very kiddy environment I love it. But I will not have 1st birthday there again

mommykis

My girl will turn 1 in September, am excited too but my girl cries when she see strangers so I am worried if I have a big celebration, she might end up crying more than being happy. So..I am still thinking if I should celebrate at home or elsewhere

preeti22

Decorations:
Balloons

Cake and food:
Finger foods for toddlers
Big Cake with 1 candle

Goodie Bags:
Toddler geared toys and bubbles
Games and Activities:
(NOTE-these games are to be played by parent and child)

Sing-alongs: Parents sit with kids in a circle and sing their favorite kid songs.
Musical Balloon Freeze: Have kids bop their balloon in the air to music. When the music stops they must grab the balloons and freeze.
Bubble Catching: Blow bubbles for the kids and let them "catch" them.

anyone never hold buffet n invite relatives to celebrate your baby first year birthday? n instead juz the 3 of u celebrate together?

My baby's birthday will be on September 29. We didn't hire any magicians or clown as we feel that it is rather inappropriate at her age and she may feel really tired having to "celebarate" the whole event. Just like some of our mums, we rather keep it simple. But we decided to have a theme. We are going along black, white and yellow color motif. Let me share with you guys how her cake looks like: cake 1.jpg