1st Scan

ilovecoffee

hi all, i have been trying to conceive since Dec08. I missed my period for almost 2 weeks and tested positive on Good Friday. Will be my second child. Went for my gyne appointment yesterday and when he did a scan he couldnt see anything except for my swollen uterus. Doc said it could be due to etopic, miscarriage or probably too early to detect fetus. Took blood sample to test and appointment set for next week. No spotting or bleeding on off tummy light cramping. Fatique, sweating, thirsty. no cravings at the moment. Tummy a bit swell. I have no idea what is going on. Anybody been thru this before?

26JMC

maybe its at very early stage?
when i learnt that its postive, i experienced spotting and went to see the gynae. also cant see anything.
only when i go to 2nd gynae where she did the virginal scan then can see the little sac there.. :) maybe u want to wait for 2 more weeks?
ur gynae scaring u le...

ilovecoffee

Hi 26JMC

Im not scared but just want to know more :-D

I am taking things easy since then and hope next week i will be able to see the sac. You are right maybe its too early to detect :p

Thanks dear :-D

yakii

Hi 26JMC

Im not scared but just want to know more :-D

I am taking things easy since then and hope next week i will be able to see the sac. You are right maybe its too early to detect :p

Thanks dear :-D
Relax..is still too early to do a scan...i went when i was 5 week pregnant after testing 4 times(a little kiasu) ha ahaa and i onli manage to see a small small sag, but then gynae wont say is pregnant yet till u r able to see the baby heartbeat at 7-8 weeks...so meantime just relax and let the baby take it course inside and develop... GOOD LUCK

apollo

Relax..is still too early to do a scan...i went when i was 5 week pregnant after testing 4 times(a little kiasu) ha ahaa and i onli manage to see a small small sag, but then gynae wont say is pregnant yet till u r able to see the baby heartbeat at 7-8 weeks...so meantime just relax and let the baby take it course inside and develop... GOOD LUCK
ya! tt time i 4 week + go check gynae also didnt say is pregnant.. only say come bk 2 weeks later see got heartbeat anot.. e 2 weeks wait was torturing!

ilovecoffee

Hi Regina, the wait is really torturing.. i can understand that! :-D

Finally im going to see my gyne.. hope everything is ok *finger cross*

26JMC

keep us update! i am looking forward to 2nd scan this weekend.. anxious to see hows my bb is developing. hee

ilovecoffee

hihi, had my scan on Monday, everything ok. Can see the sac.. was so emotional as the previous week couldnt see anything.. i also cant wait for the next u/s :-D

Based on my LMP im 7.5 weeks.. but based on the u/s on monday, im 5.5 weeks.

hueychye79

hihi, had my scan on Monday, everything ok. Can see the sac.. was so emotional as the previous week couldnt see anything.. i also cant wait for the next u/s :-D

Is like that, normally when the gynae only see the sac the week is lesser.

I beleive next visit should be 2 weeks later, that time your gynae sure comment that you are about 7-8 werks pregnant.

:shyxxx:

apollo

i think hav to base on the ultrascan.. cos tt time when i check tt i was positive, my LMP suppose to be 5week + but e scan shows tt e sac is only 4weeks +...

the next ultrascan sure can see sth more than the previous one =D

ilovecoffee

I beleive next visit should be 2 weeks later, that time your gynae sure comment that you are about 7-8 werks pregnant.

I so looking forward to the next appointment.. and also quite nervous.. :-D

ilovecoffee

i think hav to base on the ultrascan.. cos tt time when i check tt i was positive, my LMP suppose to be 5week + but e scan shows tt e sac is only 4weeks +...

the next ultrascan sure can see sth more than the previous one =D

Thanks Regina, cant wait for my next appointment :-D

hueychye79

think the next appt u can see little heartbeat pumping~ :tlaugh:
I happen to know the calculation of the week of baby when I get my Oscar report last week.

CRL (crown-to-rump length)+ 6.5 = how many weeks you are pregnant.

Is very accurate leh! Because gynae also based on this when they do the scanning for you. :Dancing_wub:

apollo

I happen to know the calculation of the week of baby when I get my Oscar report last week.

CRL (crown-to-rump length)+ 6.5 = how many weeks you are pregnant.

Is very accurate leh! Because gynae also based on this when they do the scanning for you. :Dancing_wub:
ya they base on the ultrascan... the EDD also.. :tlaugh:

ilovecoffee

My next scan is in three weeks.. thats a long wait.. hehe.. yes i think I might be 7-8 weeks on u/s :-D