1st time mum pls comment ? ( part 2 )

haha. so cute you.
i think quite alot people go TMC. no need scare sleep alone ba. talk on phone at night? so your hubby going in the labour room with you ma?
you got try play with your baby not? you try move your hand around different part of your tummy then ask him kick where your hand is. my little one only when he good mood or when i super sad then he will play with me. esp when i cry. he will super obedient ask him kick where he kick where. very fun lo.

apollo

haha. so cute you.
i think quite alot people go TMC. no need scare sleep alone ba. talk on phone at night? so your hubby going in the labour room with you ma?
you got try play with your baby not? you try move your hand around different part of your tummy then ask him kick where your hand is. my little one only when he good mood or when i super sad then he will play with me. esp when i cry. he will super obedient ask him kick where he kick where. very fun lo.
yup he's going into the labour room with me if not i'll kill him! haha my BB will move when i in normal or good mood.. when i shopping, angry or sad, he daren't move. LOL! if u wan, can PM me ur msn den we chat over there?? =)

HAHA. so cute. your temper must be very bad, thats why when angry or what baby scare till dont dare move move. think of name already?
so you staying with your in-laws or you n your hubby got own place le? really everyday stay at home ar?

apollo

HAHA. so cute. your temper must be very bad, thats why when angry or what baby scare till dont dare move move. think of name already?
so you staying with your in-laws or you n your hubby got own place le? really everyday stay at home ar?
waolao hw come u noe my temper bad?? but aft preggy better le cos too tired to throw temper.. we still staying with my parents cos hubby's hse not enough rm, and waiting for our flat too. u leh??

cause even your precious also scare of you guai guai dont disturb when you bad mood. haha. mine keep disturbing me. beat no scare one.. thinking inside me already so notti when come out i sure die. my little one like not scare me one leh. threaten also no use..
im single mummy. staying with my dad lo. haha.

phishcracker

I was clueless abt all this maternity packages when I chose my gynae. I spent abt $240 almost every month till 9th month and took all test recommended by my gynae becoz I wanted the best for him I was willing to go thru anything. I took 6 types of pills/supplements everyday. Btw, I had normal delivery with epi coz the pain was overwhelming (it hurt like sonof******) and my gynae broke my waterbag and I was put on a drip the whole morning since 5am. I gave birth to my DS a lil bit after noon.

Now my DS is 6 months and he is so bubbly, chatty and full of energy. I am very happy.