1st trip for my 15 mth princess to Tokyo (advice Needed)

nickvan

Alpha Male
Hi mummys,

Both my wife and i willbe bringing our 15 mth gal to tokyo end mar and are concerns about the few things below, love to hear from your exp;

Flight time: 11pm(SG) our of SG, arriving at 5am (JPN). would baby be cranky? any remedy for in flight disturbance?

Sakura viewing: would the pollen be of any problems for the baby?

Tsujiki market: is it true that we cant bring baby thr for viewing?

If there any other advice u think i shld need, pls feel free to add on.

thanks a million.

nick & vanessa

BeingSingle

Hi there,

please give pacifier to baby when the flight is taking off and landing, it relieves the pressure and helps to unblock the ears. you can feed her too if she is weaned off pacifier. just make sure she is sucking. Basically the flight is good as she would be sleeping...most of the time anyways. my god daughter flew to and fro SG & SHA since she was an infant till now (7yrs old) and basically the midnight flight is best when she was tinier.

not sure why you would want to bring her to the fish/seafood market but i dont think you cant bring her.

as for pollen, you really need to observe if she is allergic or not.

have fun.. :)

camom

If u intend to bf baby while plane is taking off/landing, please let the stewardess/steward know. They will give you a safety belt for baby to hook up to your own.

If you intend to bf baby while plane is taking off/landing, please let the stewardess/steward know. They will give you a safety belt for baby to hook up to your own.
Infant seatbelt will be given out whether or not you are breastfeeding .:001_302:

Junius Tan

Alpha Male
Ding, your other god daughter flew without use of pacifier (she has never used a pacifier though... :p) when we went to HKG. Ok ok... I know HKG is only a 3 hr odd flight... Anyway, if you're lucky enough to have your baby sleep during take offs or landings, then no problem at all...

Actually, my little princess was up during landings and take offs, and as long as you talk to them and distract them, there won't be any problems. Don't worry about the equalizing of the pressure in their ears... Nature has a way of taking care of it. Only thing you have to worry about is if your baby has a cold or is not feeling well during the flight.

BeingSingle

Ding, your other god daughter flew without use of pacifier (she has never used a pacifier though... :p) when we went to HKG. Ok ok... I know HKG is only a 3 hr odd flight... Anyway, if you're lucky enough to have your baby sleep during take offs or landings, then no problem at all...

Actually, my little princess was up during landings and take offs, and as long as you talk to them and distract them, there won't be any problems. Don't worry about the equalizing of the pressure in their ears... Nature has a way of taking care of it. Only thing you have to worry about is if your baby has a cold or is not feeling well during the flight.

hahaha..coz u guys bribe her with baby treats wot...best is to feed her during take off n landings lah!