2 weeks wait

J

justforgags

Ok, so your nauseousness started only after your 2WW & not before???
I've read somewhr tt some people might alrdy have that morning sickness way b4 they found out tat they r preggy..

jal

I've read somewhr that some people might alrdy have that morning sickness way before they found out that they are preggy..
I see. I was wondering if anyone here knows of ladies getting pregnant even though their ovulation test kit shows only a faint line, not a line that is equal to or darker than the reference line???

J

justforgags

my first child is a boy...i hope to have a girl tis time around..but i dunt pin high hopes on the gender...the impt things is the baby is healthy
If possible, jz hope tat god will grant u a girl for u to doll her up.. hehe.. Yea true, aft waiting for 5yrs for a antr bb finally u r pregnant unexpectedly n what is important is that ur bb is healthy as he can be..

I see. I was wondering if anyone here knows of ladies getting pregnant even though their ovulation test kit shows only a faint line, not a line that is equal to or darker than the reference line???
I chk my ovulation for 10 days n thr is faint line n dark line near ovulation.. U shud keep it n monitor them for anthr cycle..

26JMC

err:err:... u mean shouldnt gynae provide this kind of info?

i just asked her during the scanning and she pin point here and there. told me whats shown on monitor and where is what etc. after the scaning, she will tell us what she see from the scanning, is it normal or what...

i thought thats what every gynae should do? explaining whats/where the scanning gynae is doing?

same here jal. That's why i was curious 26JMC gynae providing so much info for her.

lawla12

Cool... so meaning you conceived naturally in the end ?
Must be cos' less stress... so hit you when you least expected.

:)
yes i agree...

the more u wan it...the more u dun get it :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

i think the gynae i went is too popular and always on the run for delivery so speaks very fast. told me generally seems alright. by the way, i only visited him once cos of the long queue and my hb dont really can get what he say. maybe i should visit another gynae then.

lawla12

i think the gynae i went is too popular and always on the run for delivery so speaks very fast. told me generally seems alright. by the way, i only visited him once cos of the long queue and my husband dont really can get what he say. maybe i should visit another gynae then.
which gynae did u see ???

my gynae oso cut her visit short n sweet type de (if noting happen)....but if u've any questions, she will ans them de........

she's those straight forward type.....

but smtimes, u know de laaa...at gynae there, cannot tink properly....go home then start to wonder Y Y Y Y arrr ????

then i always call the nurse n ask de...LOL!!!!

lawla12

Maybe good thing my dw thinking of lose weight now instead of IUI :)
thinking of my job = does it work ??????

LOL~

tink of facebook facebook facebook---can or not arr ??? LOL~

I WANNA FEED MY STAFFS!!! THEY DIE LIAOOOOOOO

26JMC

the 1st gynae i went is quite simply bo chap. he dun bother to explain more and we alway left puzzling/confused especially like what lawla12 said.. cant think properly when in front of gynae..

maybe my gynae wants to reassure me everything is okay so pay me alittle bit more attention during my visit with her ba..

i think the gynae i went is too popular and always on the run for delivery so speaks very fast. told me generally seems alright. by the way, i only visited him once cos of the long queue and my husband dont really can get what he say. maybe i should visit another gynae then.

Oink

hi everyone...

my 2wks wait is finally up since 14/5....but i cant be bother to take the test kit until last wk i have been having nauses...and so tis morning i tested and found out positive...intially i couldnt believe my eyes...then during lunch time i bought another kit...and indeed it show positive....been thru a lot went to see diff gynae went thru IUI and now im finally pregnant.....to conecive a 2nd child i have to wait 5yrs...

to the ladies out there...dunt give up...try harder..and may you will be bless wif a baby soon....
Hi Marlysha! Congrats! That's really good news... I have not log on for a while & juz when I'm starting again (thanks for Lawla... hee)... I hear such good news! Really happy for u... I'm also trying on my own now so hopefully will strike tis round too. I juz ovulated so am starting on my 2ww as of now... Pray pray pray that tis time will be successful... :001_302:

babylemon

Oh Marlysha, so happy for u! Congrats! Haven visit the forum for some time and it's great to hear something cheery now. I'm coming to the end of my 2ww, so hope to get baby dust too...

May I know whether you took clomid tis time? Cos Dr Cheng also gave me clomid for 3 cycles to try on my own. I think it's impossible to conceive naturally for me, but no other choice for now since he didnt want to see me further.

hi everyone...

my 2wks wait is finally up since 14/5....but i cant be bother to take the test kit until last wk i have been having nauses...and so tis morning i tested and found out positive...intially i couldnt believe my eyes...then during lunch time i bought another kit...and indeed it show positive....been thru a lot went to see diff gynae went thru IUI and now im finally pregnant.....to conecive a 2nd child i have to wait 5yrs...

to the ladies out there...dunt give up...try harder..and may you will be bless wif a baby soon....

J

justforgags

ARGH!!! I just cnt put myself to bed as my left eye keep twitching.. When my left eye keep twitching bad things will always happen to me 1 leh.... Aft those bad things occur n i cried the twitch will auto stops.. Aiyah!! Reali afraid the results will turn out to be something nt good tmr...:001_07::001_07::001_07:

lawla12

ARGH!!! I just cnt put myself to bed as my left eye keep twitching.. When my left eye keep twitching bad things will always happen to me 1 .... after those bad things occur and i cried the twitch will auto stops.. Aiyah!! Reali afraid the results will turn out to be something not good tomorrow...:001_07::001_07::001_07:
no laaa...dun anyhow tink tink.....

me oso having gynae check-up today to scan my egg........

i tink end of next week will ovulate.......

I went to Dr Adrian at Compass Point in Sengkang. He really talks very fast kind. And my hubby was like blur blur go in and come out still blur. faintz. But I tot he is quite ok tho. If i m preggie, maybe i will go back to him again.

hi everyone...

Congrats! Hope u enjoy ur pregnancy and motherhood.