20,000 apply for 2,000 HDB flats

hippopolai

hey you applied for the jurong west area too??
i think chance are sooo slim cos so many ppl apply...
Yes, also Jurong West 4 room... I also think that chances getting slim, afterall, to "fight" with 47.6ppl for one unit is not that easy, hope that my boy bring us luck... Ha-ha....

wenz

Yes, also Jurong West 4 room... I also think that chances getting slim, afterall, to "fight" with 47.6ppl for one unit is not that easy, hope that my boy bring us luck... Ha-ha....
haha.. lucky mine 5rooms.. so we not rival la...
gd luck to all!

Queenbabe

oh having no. 3 !! gongxi!!
how many mths ??
i went to London and woman clinic, doc CK Toh
yes birth at Mt A..

you?
Thanks:tlaugh:Is he good, is he cheap? can u PM me? i should be 1mths+ not yet go to doc..:001_302:

hippopolai

I was thinking how many times and how many $10 did you pay hdb? scary apply since 2007...... yes yes resale flat market need alot of COV tats why i give up.... if w/o COV i think the flat owner might borrow $ from loanshark:001_302:
Elaine, I also think like that, that's y rather to "fight" with 20,000ppl here... hahaha.... I regretted not to aim for a house earlier coz last time stay with my parent, now no choice liao... This time cannot get must get from open market liao... Abit scare...:embarrassed:

Queenbabe

haha.. lucky mine 5rooms.. so we not rival ...
good luck to all!
Wenz dear, but now Bto 5rms machiam 4rms...... very small.... :eek: hdb should build bigger right since govt encourage pple to give birth more:001_302:

Queenbabe

Elaine, I also think like that, that's why rather to "fight" with 20,000ppl here... hahaha.... I regretted not to aim for a house earlier coz last time stay with my parent, now no choice ... This time cannot get must get from open market ... Abit scare...:embarrassed:
Sure will have chance to get one, only depends which area which floor left... i do get my chance when i apply since Oct 2008 but at punggol and also low floor so i give up.....

wenz

Wenz dear, but now Bto 5rms machiam 4rms...... very small.... :eek: hdb should build bigger right since govt encourage pple to give birth more:001_302:
ya small and expensive lo!
they are looking at helping us by giving baby bonus etc but never help on getting us a place to stay.... lol

tinkerball

ive got an agent who will sms me every now and then if she got flats with zero or low cov. i pass one such sms to a fren and he contacted that agent and went down for viewing the very nite. lucky for him as he managed to snag that flat. the agent havent sms me for a few dAys now . but pm me ur number if u want to give a try and i will forward her sms to u if she hav flats to sell.

wenz

ive got an agent who will sms me every now and then if she got flats with zero or low cov. i pass one such sms to a friend and he contacted that agent and went down for viewing the very nite. lucky for him as he managed to snag that flat. the agent havent sms me for a few dAys now . but pm me your number if you want to give a try and i will forward her sms to you if she hav flats to sell.
oh really??? okok i pm u my number

aIDa81

I agree that prices for new flats are way too high. I can't believe that they're saying that it's reasonable. Since it's supposed to be affordable housing, why is it pegged to private sector property rates?

Well, I guess it's cheap compared to 2million houses that some people are staying in.
Yeah unbelievable, they say housing prices are still affordable. haiyah.. how to save for retirement.. and these cute nice sellers, sell house must have cash ... I suppose for their shopping etc in their new home.

Last edited: