2002 & 2004 kids weight

xiaodaisy

hello mummies.. how much does ur kids weigh now.. as my Ds is 15kg like abot too light for his age leh.. how abt others mummies?? as my both Ds weighs 15kg, haha i cant believe it sia.. korkor in 02 n didi in 04 n yet alamak same weight.. pls share

M

^Mami_Jazz^

hello mummies.. how much does ur kids weigh now.. as my Ds is 15kg like abot too light for his age leh.. how abt others mummies?? as my both Ds weighs 15kg, haha i cant believe it sia.. korkor in 02 n didi in 04 n yet alamak same weight.. pls share
:001_302:XD, my ds1 born in 2002 also small built abt 16kg , not very sure coz hv not weigh him for long. But cfm he is small sz :tlaugh:

my didi born in 2005 but i tink he is slightly lighter then kor too :shyxxx:

Think so long they are healthy & eat proper meals shd be alrite bah
My ds1, ppl always guess him 3 or 4yo nia :embarrassed:
he still can take free mrt & bus rides de :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

aby

May 02 Ace is 20kg and Sep 04 Alythea is 12.8kg..

Both exceed height limit of public transport le.. Ace cannot escape as he really look like a 7yo while Alythea is hleping me tap my card as she cannot tahan kor kor tap card but she doesn't have ma..

xiaodaisy

e eldest wan did eat but sometimes if he don like want he would say he's full so i tink he rather starve den eat leh.. den altho at times if he have a liking to e food he would eat alot.. but his weight never gained like tat leh, always is e smaller wan gaining n gaining..

sal

ermmm..it's is wise to compare...let the kids grow at their own pace..as long as they are healthy and eating well...weight doesn't really matter.

My DD is 7yo and weighs oni 15kg..my DS is 4yo and weighs 16kg.

I used to be obsessed abt her weight, ultra sensitive when ppl coment that how come she is so small..is she 4 yo?? but not anymore, as long as she's healthy, tat matters most to me.

serenelm

my elder ds (born in 02) is abt 16kg... my younger ds (born 04) is abt 13kg... tink both considered lightweight... but wat to do?! they both dun like to eat... prefer to spend all their time playing... sigh...

JenLee98

DD1 Apr 02 abt 17 kg now, I can't carry her now. She has her own mrt card and she needs to pay when going for buffets. But she eats her dinner (at home) very little and very slow but claims to be fast in school and even asks for 2nd helpings ?!

BunnyKiss

DD1 Apr 02 abt 17 kg now, I can't carry her now. She has her own mrt card and she needs to pay when going for buffets. But she eats her dinner (at home) very little and very slow but claims to be fast in school and even asks for 2nd helpings ?!
Jen, hv you seen their meal? Super small servings. When at home, I feed at least twice that amount. If DS always on one serving, i'll b very worry..

JenLee98

Oh yes...... rather samll servings in school. The kids are competing to finish faster and then ask for 2nd helpings....heehee..... when we celebrated DD1's BD in class, they also want to have 2nd pc of cake :tlaugh: and u know what, the school told me since u bring cake, we are not providing tea break food .... so they save on it ! :nah:

XiaoXue

My DS Oct 02, weigh @ 17.6kg.. standing @ at least 1.1m? nv measure.. haha.. he has his own ez link since 3 yo.. =X

jedamum

ds1 now 18kg....have not been using ezlink...cos when travel by bus to sch, usually same timeslot, will see the same uncle driver..quickly ask son to board and proceed to the back, then i smile smile at the uncle, say thank you....like friend friend..heehee...

M

^Mami_Jazz^

ds1 now 18kg....have not been using ezlink...cos when travel by bus to sch, usually same timeslot, will see the same uncle driver..quickly ask son to board and proceed to the back, then i smile smile at the uncle, say thank you....like friend friend..heehee...
:err::err::elvis::elvis:
"美人计???"

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Once in a blue moon will bring Ds1 take public tpt so far still can pass the gantry FOC :shyxxx:

BunnyKiss

I dare not le..around 3yo, I already bought him an ez-link card. Since then have kena 2-3 times check. Realize Bedok route always got check. Just last week took SMRT 854 to Bedok kena check ez-link...relieved but burn hole in pocket...

JenLee98

:elvis: Joshua need to pay on public transport ? That's absurb leh ! Don't need lah..... u r too 'afraid' liao leh......