2004 babies mummies....

aunty_faye

:shyxxx:ny gal was born in 3rd MAY!!! and i'm still tinking whether to "RESET" button anot to have another one!!! :tlaugh:

nikonnet1

My girl is Dec 04 baby. She has gone to full day child care when 18 months old.. Let me know if need my advise on child care matter :001_302:

ginncher

Hi,

Wish to start a chinese class for my dec'04 gal. Got a recommended teacher who is residing here but came from China. H/ever for this age group, need to have 4-5 pupils in a class to begin with, for better learnings & management.

This teacher's timing is tight, there's only limited proposed timings for Sat. Only ONE of the time slots will be effective at the end of the day. Will inform all once this thread is closed. So if you are flexible with timing & keen on the programme, pls enter your nick & email address under 1 or more of the timing slots, so I could contact you. (I've started the ball rolling here).

Other details:
Class duration - 1 hour
Age Group - Only Yr 2004 kids
Fee - $15 per session. Fees payable in advance monthly, amt. depending on no. of sessions that mth. i.e. $60 for 4-wk mth or $75 for 5-wk mth.
Parents accompanying child - optional.

Timing 1:
Day/Time - every Sat, 12pm to 1pm
Address - The Floravale (along Jurong West Ave 5)
1) ginncher
2)
3)
4)
5)

Timing 2:
Date/Time - every Sat, 3.30 - 4.30pm
Address - Choa Chu Kang Ave 2
1) ginncher
2)
3)
4)
5)

Timing 3:
Date/Time - every Sat, 4.30-5.30pm
Address - choa Chu Kang (have to have a mummy within the group who is willing to let us have her place for this purpose).
1) ginncher
2)
3)
4)
5)

Pls PM me or email ginnyang@yahoo.com.sg for further clarifications if any.

Thanks!

aby

Hi mommies, my younger daughter, Alythea was born 2nd Sept 2004!!! Cheers! :Dancing_tongue:

leesm105

Hi...

my elder son was borned in Jan'04. He is attending childcare since Feb last yr.
I miss the time he likes barney alots... now he likes all the "...man, ultraman, spiderman, power ranger, maskrider, transformer..." etc.

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
my dd is jan '04. She's been in half day childcare since she was 2 and now is in a 3 hour program at NTUC childcare. Won't be switching her to PCF until K1.