2005 Mummies

Riya

Hai to all mummies of 2005 !!!! I'm new here!!!!! yesterday only i saw this site.. really its good and intrst!!!! I'm mom for 2005 feb ...

Last edited:

cutez

Riya ,

Welcome to share your experience with your little one.
I believe you child is 5 yo?

Your child is the average of myolder and younger age: 9+1/2.

Ha, ha. If there's interestin topic you like to know -just talk it out.

I recently checked with mums at the Green veggies section , how to cook porridge.

What is your / your child favorite food?

iamblessed

Hello Mummies!

I'm a July 2005 mum. Currently homeschooling my son for his K years. I've been looking into some schools but really good schools are hard to get in so if possible will try to home-school him for his primary years.

Mummee

Hi, I'm new here...Aug 2005 mum...having been reading through the forum for a while, but dont't really know where to go...:tconfused:

Nxt yr gonna register my gal for P1, hoping to know more from other mummies here. What do you look for in choosing a primary sch for your child?

J82

Hi,
Im a 2005 Oct mummy.
Still left 6 mths to register for P1 next year.
Anybody hv an idea which sch u r interested?

michellechin

Hi,
Im a 2005 Oct mummy.
Still left 6 mths to register for P1 next year.
Anybody have an idea which sch you r interested?

Hi! I'm also a 2005 Oct mommy. Yeah, soon we will be swamp with all the prep for our child's P1 registration. I'm currently staying in woodlands and schools nearest to me are Si Ling, Fuchun but I'm looking at Innova. That's my 2nd choice. First choice, St Nic at AMK but I think it's far out of our reach. 3rd choice will be Cantonment Pri (new sch started this year). Y this sch? Well, my hubby said he was from Keppel Pri and perhaps this Cantonment Pri may accept kids whose parent went to Keppel Pri. What abt u? What are your choices? Have to preparing your child for P1 with all the revision books and enrichment classes?