**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

hotmilktea

does it stinks or not huh? is it sticky or not ?

i also stopped wearing bra at home the moment i know i pregnant, coz bra too tight and so uncomfy, cannot breathe. and i dun wan spend money buy yet. i read our breast will only grow to a certain limit and wun keep growing liao.

Leak abit. Like 20 cent coin. It's quite annoying. Plus cos I'm usually at home, so dun wear bra. So can see on the shirt. And you can actually feel when it leaking, got tingling sensation. But I realised that when I wear bra, it sort of stops? Hahas.

Tiggee

does it stinks or not huh? is it sticky or not ?

i also stopped wearing bra at home the moment i know i pregnant, coz bra too tight and so uncomfy, cannot breathe. and i dun wan spend money buy yet. i read our breast will only grow to a certain limit and wun keep growing liao.
No smell. A lil sticky. The 1st time it leak was ard 24 weeks. But it's not everyday, more like 1 week once. All my bra also too tight. I will be buying new one soon. Cos all my old bras are killing me. Lols.

Papaya milk dun need so early drink. I also dunno why I so early leak. And the best part is my boobs are rather small.

hotmilktea

ok i just confirmed, doesnt mean big breast will leak more, small breast will leak little!
hahaa...my friend bust is big , and she didnt leak even at 34wk now! :)

No smell. A lil sticky. The 1st time it leak was ard 24 weeks. But it's not everyday, more like 1 week once. All my bra also too tight. I will be buying new one soon. Cos all my old bras are killing me. Lols.

Papaya milk dun need so early drink. I also dunno why I so early leak. And the best part is my boobs are rather small.

Tiggee

ok i just confirmed, doesnt mean big breast will leak more, small breast will leak little!
hahaa...my friend bust is big , and she didnt leak even at 34wk now! :)
Some ppl dun even leak until they give birth. Hahas. Being preggy is highly interesting.

Shannyang

wow.. like tat if working how sia?? so paiseh if milk leak wor..
im wearing t-shirt bra nowadays.. coz old bra also.. abit loose so still can tahan now..

Moon kok

Hi Maneo,

Ya, recently more free to log in. haha..U just eat quality, dun eat quantity. That's my gynae told me. Haha...Btw, I still got 4kgs more to back to my shape. But all my frens said I look as slim as last time already. So have to keep it up!!!

Hi moon kok, you're back here!
I gained 9kg+ now. Hopefully i wun exceed 13kg in total.

Make a pregnancy ticker

hotmilktea

jia lat...somehow i got a feeling i am the only one that is "fat-based" one, already is bui type before preg...finish liao

Carisella

jia lat...somehow i got a feeling i am the only one that is "fat-based" one, already is bui type before preg...finish liao
You're not the only one la.. I'm 75kg / 1.62 before pregnancy now already balloon to 78.8kg liao.. won't finish one la.. my mother used to be sooooooooo slim and skinny before her pregnancy.. give birth liao balloon to 70+ kg and she's shorter than me.. 1.58

maneo0302

oic.. neva noe tat..
later stage is which week already?
So can i start to drink papaya milk now?
I have attended the antenatal classes last month and was told that when you're at week 32 onwards or so, you may leak milk.
I have not drank papaya milk ever since preg, so i really don't know. But i drank avocado milk once a while cuz too ex. :) but delicious.

Shannyang

I have attended the antenatal classes last month and was told that when you're at week 32 onwards or so, you may leak milk.
I have not drank papaya milk ever since preg, so i really don't know. But i drank avocado milk once a while cuz too ex. :) but delicious.
Oh tks alot.. noted.. :)

MummyJan

MY bras are also getting tighter & tighter.... Btw, any of you here encounter pain on the breast esp. nipples?? Even a gentle touch also hurts ;(

maneo0302

MY bras are also getting tighter & tighter.... Btw, any of you here encounter pain on the breast esp. nipples?? Even a gentle touch also hurts ;(
I experienced that, but only during first few weeks of pregnancy. now not pain liao cuz i'm in my 32 weeks now.

me too at the begin... but now already 26 wks... sometime will also feel pain and very scare when bath time.... hmmmm...