**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

uksportgal

hihi, just decided to plan for a 2011 rabbit BB. Seems to be abit early to start a topic... hee hee.. just wanna make more friend, prepare myself both physically and mentally... get some experience from others and slowly learn about becoming and being a mama... Aga May2010 can start making baby la~

Let's share~

Just happen to get this site about all the gynae available in SG~ Not bad~ There are links to different hospital too.
Gynecologist Singapore : Find Gynecologists / Gyne in Singapore
:wong29:

TANZHENZHI

Hello nice meeting you, i also planning for 2nd BB to give birth on 2011. Will start from Mid-May too. :001_302:

uksportgal

wao~ 2nd one so u must be experience~ hohohoho can learn more things from you then.

Actually what do we need to get ready? anything that we can start reading up 1st or reserach on or so? :shyxxx:

Domique

Tanzhenzhi,

I planning to try for a baby rabbit too if situation permits..

Hoping to get a baby bunny gal... :)

Good luck to all bunny mummies!

Hello nice meeting you, i also planning for 2nd baby to give birth on 2011. Will start from Mid-May too. :001_302:

Girafee

hi :)

I am planning 2nd one in 2011 too...if cannot conceive will close 'factory' liao as i will be 40 by then, a bit too old liao....

jaclyn13

hihi, just decided to plan for a 2011 rabbit baby. Seems to be abit early to start a topic... hee hee.. just wanna make more friend, prepare myself both physically and mentally... get some experience from others and slowly learn about becoming and being a mama... Aga May2010 can start making baby ~

Let's share~

Just happen to get this site about all the gynae available in SG~ Not bad~ There are links to different hospital too.
Gynecologist Singapore : Find Gynecologists / Gyne in Singapore

:wong29:
hi, play safe, u better start on june 2010 then u hve mar 2011 rabbit bb. if u start on may, ur edd is feb sumtime bb will cum out early then become cub bb. next yr cny is 3/2/2011.

i oso planning to hve 2nd bb in 2011. my husb like children. actually, i jus wan 1 child can. i jus leave it to fate!!! recently, i jus hve a m/c, is a unplanned pregancy. i tot would be so fast to hve a 2nd bb but in the end lost it, so i leave it to fate.

-jOanna

haha! i also planning for a rabbit baby! cuz 2yr diff den morning class tgt and afternoon tgt ! HAHA!

catherlyn

My hubby also wAn a rabbit baby which means by then our dear ger will b 2 yrs old but the pro is we will b still staying with my in law. Only going to select bto in feb fastest also 2013 then ready. c wats god's plan for us ba

shiseru

hi :)

I am planning 2nd one in 2011 too...if cannot conceive will close 'factory' as i will be 40 by then, a bit too old ....
I am turning 36 this year, I have lost my baby at 20 weeks (first pregnancy), i dun mind the gender or which year, I only ask god to bless me with healthy babies. The clock is ticking.

Given your age, do you consider a cub?

uksportgal

jaclyn13: hee hee I wish to have Feb baby :p since CNY is 3Feb2011 so based on normal birth still alright ba :p but then again is all just "wish list" like mention.. maybe baby wanna come out early hahaha then tiger baby lor hee hee :p actually I am pretty ok about cub/rabbit or so... hee hee just hope the plan goes well and get a healthy baby

This gonna be my 1st baby so abit excited and need to learn more hee hee happy that there are few mummies here ... I guess we can really get some good experience from you all.

We all jia you together!

Just some qn after reading some website .... Folic acid is good for before preg/during... did any mom take that before preg? Or your just eat normal be normal?? What did your plan to do or did last time before you preg?:err:

TANZHENZHI

Sorry for the late reply.. Folic acid i only eat during when i pregnant. Before pregnant, My Mil often cook tonic for the whole family to eat, so i just eat.. It's good for health.. She often cook the black chicken soup. Yes.. hopefully our wish come true. Let's jia you ba mummies.. hahaha..

TANZHENZHI

Tanzhenzhi,

I planning to try for a baby rabbit too if situation permits..

Hoping to get a baby bunny gal... :)

Good luck to all bunny mummies!
haha Domique, i also hoping for a bunny gal since we already have a boy.. so hope god make our wish come true.. :)

TANZHENZHI

I am turning 36 this year, I have lost my baby at 20 weeks (first pregnancy), i dont mind the gender or which year, I only ask god to bless me with healthy babies. The clock is ticking.

Hi Shiseru, sorry to hear about your lost. God heard you and he will sure bless you with healthy babies. dun worry ok. Take care!

uksportgal

Hee Hee I guess I will just eat more veg. drink less cold drinks and I just started my weekly exercise plan this week. Hope it helps me to get ready :p

Stay happy and relax is impt I guess :p

Happen to read this website: Conception - Basics of Falling Pregnant

Will start note down the M-cycle, M-date so when April come I can start to calculate when is the conception date for May :p [quoted from the website above, "Not all monthly cycles are the same and can vary anywhere from between 22-42 days, with the average being 28 days. Some woman's cycles even vary from month to month. It is usually recommended you track your cycle for 3 to 4 months to be 100% sure that you will be accurate."]

Jia you Jia you~:Dancing_wub:

uksportgal

Just started my Healthy lifestyle this week. Sat went for jogging (weekly exercise) then Sun cook at home, Boil soup also... Also try to fix 2 weekdays to be home cooking day instead of eating out :p Just have once today.. not bad.. hee hee more balance and healthy diet.:shyxxx:

hakisumi

Oh my god..hehe..so cute to start this thread..cos I also thinking to hv a bunny baby preferably girl den can relax abit..at least bb stuffs n toys can use n play..hehe..lol..I like it when children get together..so cute..no doubt I dun like kids last time..now hv my 1st n precious one ler..haha..
But haven't start making out..how..lol..
I wan a year start bunny hopefully...

uksportgal

Today happen to talk to some friends about baby planning... something to ask .. since here many of your already with kid...

1) Is there some insurance that u can buy for preg. Any info to share?? coz I just heard about story like last min.. got to go for operation, or pre-mature birth.. then end up parents in deep debt (10K, 100K even).... so insurance will really help (but heard need to get before preg).... anyone of u get this kind before? how it works? worth to get it?

2) How many u spend for the baby birth? What kind of Gynae package are there ... how to plan on this part of cost?

:embarrassed: hahhaa all the money matter~

Stan

You mean as in a Tiger baby?
I actually wanted a tiger baby cos this means less competition for my kid!!
:001_302:
But Tiger become Ox....

Last edited: