**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

Engineer

mine too im 32 yrs old now on hospitalization leave for two wks extended till 8th march since saw spotting past two wks now no more spottin but jus to rest extend hl to 8th march my edd is 6 sep and i hv already done my ds scan on tuesday .. all ok.. but feel a lil bit depressed sittin at home and thinkin abt the whole lot of responsibilities comin along

eejess

oh no.. so r u better now?? keep ur mind free from those unforeseen problems.. mus be happy so that baby will be happy too. i was like u during my 1st trimester, keep worrying n thinking of a whole strings of problems n responsibilities that i'll be facing.. but not anymore.. cos i tell myself that i mus put baby in the first priority. i want to enjoy my pregnancy (cos it only last for 9 mths) n only give baby nothing but the best.. so mus stay cheerful at all time!! :wong29: but pls pls do tok to someone if u feel depress, nvr keep to urself k, take care!!

mei2009

eejess, I totally agree with you! When we decide to have children, it's the joy of adding one of ours to the family. Sure, there will be responsibilities but those come hand in hand with our bundle of joy! As long as we continue to work hard and be content, we'll always be sufficient and happy :)

Hi engineer,

I do have the spotting problem too but i didn’t go hospital for it. As i cant afford that kind of leave, my job is already at sake with the contract not going to be renew.
But please do rest more. Yes its tough with the standard of living in Sg.

I have a diploma part time course, contract job with boss expectation of full time staff of working beyond office hours, and keep putting me down that i have temp attitude just because i go home on time... and tons of school assignment with tight deadlines.. i wonder how i had been through all these times. I don’t have much rest with the evening classes 2 times per weekday and 1 full day for sat course. Being sick also need to log on to laptop office network to work. And knowing the fact that chances of getting my maternity leave is zero, sometimes i feel my future looks so dim.

What can i do about it? I just taking things at the time and living each day praying that my baby is ok, despite of spotting problem. On and off i do have that problem and just hope i can go through daily without much hassle.

Sometimes even have bad morning sickness and cant even eat at all.. but i do try to eat something and rest more only. This baby is very important to me as we had been trying for 4 years and finally it come to us, its something i wish to bring to this world.

Sorry i can go on and on but don’t feel too down. Things will be better. Be happy

Qian1984

My hubby is not willing to buy. Probably I will buy it for myself and baby.
yup only plan in the market..

KaiserIt: we cover HFMD once bb born leh.. Per day stay in hospital due to HFMD, pay $100/day. =)

Maneo0302 & KaiserIt: PM me if interested, i see what free gifts can get for your rabbit bbs... :p

Mei2009: if want, still hv to come back SG to sign for it one leh.. :(

hello Shannyang! hello eejess! nice to see new MTBs here~ i dunno how u guys make the picture icon which shows the EDD due of your bb.. How ar? Anyway i'm gg to my next scan this sat where i'll be 11th wks, must rem to drink as much water as possible in order to see the bb.. lol~

Qian1984

Oh gosh, I realised its super expensive to give birth in Singapore. Baby care also expensive. Now I kind of broke le haiz. Hubby also haven't change to a better paying job. Pray hard he get a better paying & stable job by July.
yeah lyra, i agreed.. that's why for nanny and caretaking part, i got absolute no choice but to get MIL to come.. only like that can save $$.. hehe..

i'm oso quite pissed that my hubby didn't inform me that his contract is ending 28 FEB. omg~ that is just a couple days more to come! cant stand the thought of him being jobless.. he actually so brave abt it! grrr.. anyway he tried to assure me not to worry, will get one by then. i shall see how. in sg, cant imagine only 1 party is working, how to feed a family like tat.. sigh

mei2009

Wow, rabbitmummy, you're taking a part-time course? I did that too when I had a full-time job - Wed, Thu and Sat - and I was so tired with that and all the OT like you said but that was when I wasn't pregnant. (I just couldn't get pregnant that year!) It must be very tiring for you! But hey, you're an amazing woman! Persevere and baby will be resilient like you too :)

I had some spotting on Sunday. Quite worried but clinic was so zen that I now feel ok.. I'll just monitor and report everything to doc at the next visit. And I'll continue to take my TCM - I'm a believer! Hope everything turns out fine for us..

Qian1984, too bad then cos I won't be going back until next year!

Engineer

Dear Rabitmummy,

First of all let me tell you i feel so proud of you. give yourself a pat on your back you deserve it.
Secondly my advice to you is tk things postive think positve foucs all ur energy in ur work jus ignore the negative comments from ur boss tat shud nt influence ur performace tat is very imp at the end of the day u need to do ur job tat is all wat s in ur control ur bossess reaction is nt in ur hands so there is no point wasting enrgy reactin to him or even ponderin on his comments jus do ur job let him nag he will hv to pay for his actions and has to answer GOD later the most imp thing DO NOT LET IT INFLUENCE U u need to be very strong in ur mind and stay postiive spottin is common as i hv read n lot of females dun tk off also for thsi as theri gynea do nt give em off so its no big deal tat ur nt takin off THNK POSITIVE be brave and one more imp thing FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS ALL UR ENERGY IN WAT UR DOIN IN THE PRESENT thinkin of past and future and worryin distracts ur mind so wen ur in office jus concentrate on ur work dun do anyhtign esle n wen ur in school jus concentrate on ur classes try to focus ur energy emotional and physical and do ur job so tat at the end of the day u shud be able to tell urself tat i did my part rest ws destiny all my best wishes r wif u and trust u will succed in all ur endevors keep goin gurl

eejess

indeed.. rabbitmummy, u're a tough 1, but i hope all goes well.. during my early pregnancy, there's 1 incident whereby i've to tavel to houston alone (work trip) n when i check in to the hotel, i realised i haf spottings. that day, most of the clinics r closed due to thanksgiving.. but thankfully, found an emergency hospital nearby. luckily bb was fine n i still managed to do my thanksgiving sales shopping before i travel back.. hee!! but now, i quit my job as i do not wish to travel since i'm pregnant n i'm a stay home mum now.. gonna enjoy myself to the fullest!!

maneo0302

Hi engineer,

I do have the spotting problem too but i didn’t go hospital for it. As i cant afford that kind of leave, my job is already at sake with the contract not going to be renew.
But please do rest more. Yes its tough with the standard of living in Sg.

I have a diploma part time course, contract job with boss expectation of full time staff of working beyond office hours, and keep putting me down that i have temp attitude just because i go home on time... and tons of school assignment with tight deadlines.. i wonder how i had been through all these times. I don’t have much rest with the evening classes 2 times per weekday and 1 full day for sat course. Being sick also need to log on to laptop office network to work. And knowing the fact that chances of getting my maternity leave is zero, sometimes i feel my future looks so dim.

What can i do about it? I just taking things at the time and living each day praying that my baby is ok, despite of spotting problem. On and off i do have that problem and just hope i can go through daily without much hassle.

Sometimes even have bad morning sickness and cant even eat at all.. but i do try to eat something and rest more only. This baby is very important to me as we had been trying for 4 years and finally it come to us, its something i wish to bring to this world.

Sorry i can go on and on but don’t feel too down. Things will be better. Be happy
I really really x 100 pei fu you too!! i don't think i can be like you...i sure fall sick one.

Qian1984

rabbitmummy: u r a student as well? are u quite young? study + work is tough~ hang on!

my "nite" sickness oso gone gradually already.. u all try not to take too much sour stuff oso.. it will produce a gas then makes u feel super bloated and burppy..

Qian1984

indeed.. rabbitmummy, u're a tough 1, but i hope all goes well.. during my early pregnancy, there's 1 incident whereby i've to tavel to houston alone (work trip) n when i check in to the hotel, i realised i haf spottings. that day, most of the clinics r closed due to thanksgiving.. but thankfully, found an emergency hospital nearby. luckily bb was fine n i still managed to do my thanksgiving sales shopping before i travel back.. hee!! but now, i quit my job as i do not wish to travel since i'm pregnant n i'm a stay home mum now.. gonna enjoy myself to the fullest!!
so good life~ not all can afford to quit.. sigh

eejess

qian1984, i haf to quit cos my job requires me to travel.. no choice, now is quite diff for me to get another job. pregnancy is always a main consideration to most employers.. now so bored at home.. i also want to work........!

pipilili

rabbitmummy,
JIA YOU!!!:Dancing_wub:

I also used to work beyond office hrs but after conceiving, I learnt to take a backseat. I am now working from home for 3 half days per week. I really dun give a darn anymore, even if they want to retrenched me, or fire me. I tried 4 yrs for this kid, if the company dun understand then that's fine with me.:001_302:

yeah lyra, i agreed.. that's why for nanny and caretaking part, i got absolute no choice but to get MIL to come.. only like that can save $$.. hehe..

i'm oso quite pissed that my hubby didn't inform me that his contract is ending 28 FEB. omg~ that is just a couple days more to come! cant stand the thought of him being jobless.. he actually so brave abt it! grrr.. anyway he tried to assure me not to worry, will get one by then. i shall see how. in sg, cant imagine only 1 party is working, how to feed a family like tat.. sigh
i think its only natural for guys to keep it to themselves... my hubby have that problem too but just hope for the best and support him.. its not easy for men to say they dont have a job...