**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

jacole

Anyone looking for homemade confinement rice wine?

I have 4 bottles to let go at $12 each.

750ml
No preservatives added
PM me if interested

maneo0302

Hi ladies.....probably all the mommies here shld meet at the fair too :)

Just went for my scan last Sat and knew of my bb's gender. ^ _^

Well, Jia Jia you Beng Nan yen de jing, no matter what we have to remind ourselves to be strong n keep moving forward coz mommies are the pillar of the family, if you know what I mean :)
Hi. Are u expecting a prince or princess?

eejess

hey engineer, u're awesome!! thks!! i'm looking for a baby cot n stroller.. see if can get a good price at the fair.. thinking of getting 2nd hand too.. $$$ :wong13:

Engineer

Good Morning Ladies...Anybody using organic face products. pl recommend brands if any especially for oily skin... if any of you order online pl give the details thanks

Qian1984

hello mummies~

Just back from my gynae, bb is woah.. head bigger than body leh from the look of the scan.. normal ? was thinking of eating lesser else i'd have a hard labour next time if with a big head...

Spent $170 - scan, consultation, medicine. :x

Next Visit: $700 package + $72 for some test + Down Sydrome test

DownSyndrome they gave me 2 test options:

1. Pay $400+; do it at Hospital; Accuracy @ 85%
2. Pay $100; do it at clinic; Accuracy @ 70%

i was thinking, wah $300+ for 15% accuracy difference, might as well take $100. Lol

uksportgal

Initially head bigger than body is normal wor.. how many wk are you now? Don't eat lesser becoz of that.. don't think it help that way. Most impt is baby healthy ma. Actually Baby's head is not yet "harden/ fully closed (there is gap)" when labour, their skull will grow to close the gap after birth few mths or so.

They give you alot of medicine? By the way I did my NT test (one of the risk assessment for Down sydrome) @ TMC $120. How come your test need $400+ at hospital? You doing a very detail one??

eejess

Good Morning Ladies...Anybody using organic face products. pl recommend brands if any especially for oily skin... if any of you order online pl give the details thanks
my gf has very ssensitive skin n after trying many products, she finally settle down with vichy cleanser .

eejess

i would suggest that in order to save $$ n haf high accuracy test, get a referral letter to KKH from the polyclinic, do all the necessary tests n after u get all the results den switch to ur preferred gynea.. dats wat i did earlier n save alot as the govt subsidized almost 50%..

1) antenatal bld test $62, i paid $40
2) 1st trimester screen $150, i paid $75
3) maternal serum screen $150, i paid $75

total savings of $172.00 :Dancing_wub:

Qian1984

Initially head bigger than body is normal wor.. how many wk are you now? Don't eat lesser becoz of that.. don't think it help that way. Most impt is baby healthy ma. Actually Baby's head is not yet "harden/ fully closed (there is gap)" when labour, their skull will grow to close the gap after birth few mths or so.

They give you alot of medicine? By the way I did my NT test (one of the risk assessment for Down sydrome) @ TMC $120. How come your test need $400+ at hospital? You doing a very detail one??
me now 11wks 2days, EDD oso brought fwd earlier~

dunno leh.. he said the $400+ is some OSCAR technology, can only be done in hospital, whereas $100 simple step can be done in clinic. only more accurate loh he said.. by 15% nia.. lol. not really medicine, those dunno wat vitamins.. then the nurse trying to tell me to opt for 4 bedded will save me alot of money, cos the medisave limit given by govt is based on 4 bedded. And she told me still got $4K baby bonus after that~ i didn't know all these.. was checking for 1 bedded, think for normal delivery + epi is about $2.8K cash! that's why cannot afford bb head to be too big, scully kenna c sect no $. lol~

something to share with the rest, was tellin doc that i'll be gg bkk do massage tml, he said is ok, as long as u dun lie flat on your tummy, full body including back massage is ok, only thing cannot massage the tummy.

lyra

i would suggest that in order to save $$ n haf high accuracy test, get a referral letter to KKH from the polyclinic, do all the necessary tests n after u get all the results den switch to ur preferred gynea.. dats wat i did earlier n save alot as the govt subsidized almost 50%..

1) antenatal bld test $62, i paid $40
2) 1st trimester screen $150, i paid $75
3) maternal serum screen $150, i paid $75

total savings of $172.00 :Dancing_wub:
woa, eejess, u r super saver mummy! I'll discuss with my hubby haha. but do u need to wait ultra long to get referral n to wait at KKH? Can't go on weekends to screen at KKH rite? My GP can give me referral letter to KKH but not sure whether its the same subsidy as polyclinic?

eejess

woa, eejess, u r super saver mummy! I'll discuss with my hubby haha. but do u need to wait ultra long to get referral n to wait at KKH? Can't go on weekends to screen at KKH rite? My GP can give me referral letter to KKH but not sure whether its the same subsidy as polyclinic?
i think u need referral from polyclinic to get subsidized rate.. govt mah, as for the appts, is a little unflexi cos of the long queue.. but i belief they'll carry out the necessary tests needed by the no. of wks preg.

uksportgal

Hi ya.. how's weekend?

Just to share a list that my friend send to me. Guess is quite a good list to start with. Just modify accordingly :p (ignore the brand thing, guess is the brand she wanted to buy last time)

Furniture & Misc
Cot
Cot mattress (porous + waterproof)
Cot sheets x 4
Cot mattress protection x 2Bassinet (till 6 months)
Bassinet sheets x 4
Blankets (cellular/knitted) x 3
Pram/Stroller
Baby carrier (Baby Bjorn)
Changing mat
Chest of drawers
Treasure box
Bath tub
Bath stand
Baby bouncer/rocker
Musical mobile
Baby nest (Kooshies)
High chair (later)
Potty (later)
Playgym
Activity mat
Paediatric thermometer
Walker (later)
Rattles
Baby monitor

Baby wear/Bath
Tops/body suits
Sleepers
Long pants
Bibs
Cap/Hat
Booties/Socks
Mittens
Blankets/Wraps (cotton flannel)
Cardigan (machine washable wools)
Fleece sleep suits
Bath towels
Wash cloths (muslin squares)
Cotton wool (sterile)
Cotton tips/buds
Baby oil/wipes (unscented)
Baby lotion/prickly
heat powder/cream
Disposable nappies (4 dozen)
Baby soap
Baby shampoo
Nail scissors
Surgical spirit (Isopropyl Alcohol) Watson
Baby soap/detergent(Pigeon)

Mother FeedsBottle steriliser (Avent)
Bottles - 9 o.z. x 6 (Avent) - 4 o.z. x 4 (Avent)
Bottle warmer (Avent)
Bottle brush
Teats - slow flow (Avent) - medium flow (Avent) - fast flow (Avent)
Breast absorbent pads
Breast pump (Avent)
Nipple moisturising cream
Nipple spray
Breast milk storage bags (Avent)
Breast milk storage bottles (Avent)
Breast feeding cloth (Kooshies)
Dribble cloth (Mother Care)
Tongs (plastic)
Pacifier x 3
Feeding dish
Feeding cup (later)