**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

hotmilktea

i read all 12 pages, but did not see any mummies going to gleneagles ?
now i am worried if i made the wrong choice or not ? :(

hotmilktea

I have a colleague who went to Gleneagles. But heard that its expensive!
the delivery package is normal, i compared with my friend going to thomson medical.
the difference for the wards is about $30+ only.
but the 1st appt is expensive, i paid 260 or so

maneo0302

the delivery package is normal, i compared with my friend going to thomson medical.
the difference for the wards is about $30+ only.
but the 1st appt is expensive, i paid 260 or so
I also paid alot during my first appt. I still prefer Thomson or Mt Alvenia. :)

babyjk2011

I just change from gleneagles to mt alvernia. I had research and indeed is much more ex. Dunno how they work out to be. All my friends are urging me to just change to play safe.

joeyjy

Hey Ladies!,

I'm 5 weeks now, EDD probably during Nov 2011! Heehee.

Tried for a rabbit baby during Jan this year & got it! Hope you guys are doing well too! :)

uksportgal

Welcome to all new mummy~

haha the list is just FYI~ Can modify accordingly, depends on individual list. I also haven't get anything yet.. wait for the fairs for discount :)

I'm going to the Kaki Bukit Baby warehouse this Sat. Heard that the items are cheap.
Do rem to go to baby kingdom ya. The cot there and stroller is cheaper than the hypermart I feel. Still many told me baby fair is cheaper so I shall wait till later then buy, see see the price 1st :p

hotmilktea

Congrats!
may i know who is your gynae?

r u excited? i m so super !!!!!! have u start telling your friends already?
i did to my very close friends.

joeyjy

Yah! So excited! Hahaha I told some of my close friends too.. Can't possibly ask me to keep quiet :x Hehhehe!

I went to dr lawrence Ang at Thomson :) you???

My friend recommended it to me and said his charges are cheap.. Hehe!

hotmilktea

Yah! So excited! Hahaha I told some of my close friends too.. Can't possibly ask me to keep quiet :x Hehhehe!

I went to dr lawrence Ang at Thomson :) you???

My friend recommended it to me and said his charges are cheap.. Hehe!

i went to dr tan from gleneagles, i gather from doing some online research like blogs, not through my friend's recommendation.

hotmilktea

Ohh! Is he good? Mine is like v busy :(
very. he spend an hour with me and my hubby telling us what we should or should not know on my first visit.
i m going for my second appt, will then conclude if he is really so good! but we are comfortable with him .

Engineer

congrats Lyra wen is ur oscar scan?
i m in my second trimister spottin had stopped since a week but last nite saw sum spottin again gosh (stresseful) ... doc had taken me off duphuston since two days as the course ws finished and laos first trimister but dun noe she might put me on duphuston hv to talk to her tdy ..

maneo0302

Welcome to all new mummy~

haha the list is just FYI~ Can modify accordingly, depends on individual list. I also haven't get anything yet.. wait for the fairs for discount :)

Do rem to go to baby kingdom ya. The cot there and stroller is cheaper than the hypermart I feel. Still many told me baby fair is cheaper so I shall wait till later then buy, see see the price 1st :p
Will head to baby kingdom this Sat. :)