**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

maneo0302

wld u mind sharing why u opt for c-sec ? i also dont know what i want now. :)
Hi hotmilktea, my gynea recommended me to go for c-sect as I had a major operation 8 years ago. its concerning my blood vessel. May affect it again. so its very risky if i opt for natural. And i don't have any strength to push the baby out.

Shannyang

I have been going to so many full month and one wedding. I guess should be ok if you're not pantang.
Just try not to go funerals or visit sick patients in hospitals as you're vulnerable to virus easily.
I try not to go for baby shower, wedding still alright to go.
As for hospital, recently I keep on going to SGH, coz my MIL will be having operation this coming Monday and Ive been accompany her to see doctor there. Just that when she go for Xray i stay far far away..

maneo0302

I try not to go for baby shower, wedding still alright to go.
As for hospital, recently I keep on going to SGH, coz my MIL will be having operation this coming Monday and Ive been accompany her to see doctor there. Just that when she go for Xray i stay far far away..
I went to baby shower cuz my in-laws keep asking me to attend. No choice lor.

As for your case on going to hospital, i guess you have no choice too. If i were u, i think i also have to go.

Shannyang

I went to baby shower cuz my in-laws keep asking me to attend. No choice lor.

As for your case on going to hospital, i guess you have no choice too. If i were u, i think i also have to go.
Ya lor, no choice.. :(

Think Im gonna to be super tire for these few days already, after she is back from hospital need someone to take care of her.. Altot we dun stay together but my house is nearer to her..

jacole

Hello Mummies,

sorry for the interruption.

I have 2 bottles of traditional home-made red wine for confinement to let go at $12 per bottle.
Nice sweet and 100% without preservative.
It is best for confinement for blood circulation and removal of wind.

PM me if interested.

maneo0302

Ya lor, no choice.. :(

Think Im gonna to be super tire for these few days already, after she is back from hospital need someone to take care of her.. Altot we dun stay together but my house is nearer to her..
Yar. That will be tiring for u. Y don't hire a maid for her?

Shannyang

Yar. That will be tiring for u. Y don't hire a maid for her?
They prefer not to.. they dun get use of stranger staying at home. So me and my hub and his sibilings got to take turn to take care of her. She only can eat porriage that kind of simple meal. Coz she got diabetics and cannot take too sweet thing.. Den 3 times a week got to hire a cleaner to clean her house. My concern is hard to find a cleaner who willing to come 3 times a week. Hopefully after a month she shld be fine.. :)

Last edited:

maneo0302

They prefer not to.. they dun get use of stranger staying at home. So me and my hub and his sibilings got to take turn to take care of her. She only can eat porriage that kind of simple meal. Coz she got diabilities and cannot take too sweet thing.. Den 3 times a week got to hire a cleaner to clean her house. My concern is hard to find a cleaner who willing to come 3 times a week. Hopefully after a month she shld be fine.. :)
Hi. I got a lobang on a cleaner that can come on ad-hoc basis. U can PM me for info, as I have just hired one for 4 hours to just clean my hse.

hotmilktea

Hi hotmilktea, my gynea recommended me to go for c-sect as I had a major operation 8 years ago. its concerning my blood vessel. May affect it again. so its very risky if i opt for natural. And i don't have any strength to push the baby out.
ahh, i see. i will check with my gynae his recommendation too :)

fynn

Wow! So many rabbit babies coming up!!
I juz got to know that I'm pregnant this week when I missed my menses!!
Then, I had v serious cramp so I visited a gynae.
He helped me scan and scared my soul out of me by telling me can't see the baby.
Made me run here n there down to TMC to do thorough scanning.
Then, when still cant find, he asked me to do blood test.
Thefollowing day, with blood test results, he said I'm still in my earlystage n hcg lvl is not yet1000, hence can't see baby.. -.-"
Appt nxt week to scan again... Hope can see the sac... :p
Now I'm 4w5d!

fynn

Hehe!! Really??? Hope hope!! My whole family so excited!! Me too!! First pregnancy.. Hehe!! Pain lei.. Abdominal, bones, gastric, bla bla bla... Past few days LS somemore until my legs wobbled... Haha!!
Really nervous to go scan nxt week...

hotmilktea

it is certainly worth to be excited!
so ur gynae is from thomson medical ?

Hehe!! Really??? Hope hope!! My whole family so excited!! Me too!! First pregnancy.. Hehe!! Pain lei.. Abdominal, bones, gastric, bla bla bla... Past few days LS somemore until my legs wobbled... Haha!!
Really nervous to go scan nxt week...

fynn

Yapyap... Think so??? I went to his clinic under my flat at cck... Hehe!! Thomson Clinic.. Dr Adrian Woodworth... Hehe!!

fynn

Ahhh, he is my bestie's gynae too, but frm SK clinic.
Oh... yeh! his another place is in Sengkang.. hehe! I'm living in CCK lah... hehe!!
Ask your bestie lei.. How's his service?
Pricing lei?? Can't really see his current package.. Intend to sign package on coming Thurs.. Cuz heard that he allows early stage pregnancy to sign package de... hehe!! And then, unlimited.. Dunno true or not.. haha!!

hotmilktea

he is fast and chop chop, wun waste time on u, wun tell u much unless u ask him. he seems quite popular, his clinic at SK always full of preggies.
my bestie feels ok, but i dont like him when i accompany my bestie for her check up. my bestie do the blood test all that, she never got her results back. so she ask how is the blood test? he reply: ' i nvr call u right, nvr call means good news. u want me to call u isnt?"
i am like HELLO ! is our first pregnancy, we really want to know everything. tat turns me off big time, so even i stay in SK, i also nvr went to him when i got preg. but this is subjective. so wats more important is u feel comfy and good in his hand.

yes, he does allow early package, i think u can sign on ur next appt already.

Oh... yeh! his another place is in Sengkang.. hehe! I'm living in CCK lah... hehe!!
Ask your bestie lei.. How's his service?
Pricing lei?? Can't really see his current package.. Intend to sign package on coming Thurs.. Cuz heard that he allows early stage pregnancy to sign package de... hehe!! And then, unlimited.. Dunno true or not.. haha!!

Qian1984

helo dearies.. me back frm my scanning.. doc took some blood from me for testing... Ouch! bb v v naughty, back faced ME when i wan to chk gender! grrr.. was so hopeful that i can see something yest but sianz. must wait another 5 wks again.. now bb 15cm @ 15wks, i wonder if any of u downloaded the iphone application "What to Expect from pregnancy" tracker thingy where it states that ur bb size shld be ard 10-12cm avocado size? so afraid mine is a huge bb then i'll hv to go for c-sect.. grrr..

hotmilk: eh u shld go for natural wat! first, u recover faster, 2nd, ur hubby gets to see the process and feel for u, 3rd, lesser after effect pain!

maneo: take more care urself too~