**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

fynn

Hotmilktea:
Yah.. Agree with u! He very chop chop one... He chop chop till bai wu long during my first visit. Didn't ask me my cycle and assumed my cycle is 28 days one. Then started scanning and paranoid me saying can't see my baby, think might be ectopic...
I CRIED MY TWO EYES OUT LOR!!! After that then tell me cuz still early when I did my blood test in that evening.. -.-"
But, near my house lah.. Lazy to travel.. See how lor.. He dun make me panick for nothing again then can liao... haha!!

Qian1984:
Haha! Thank you thank you! Managed to chiong for a little rabbit... hehe!

Sian... Alot of ppl told me not to tell people about my pregnancy cuz pantang... but, my collegues mostly know liao lei... -.-" Cuz teaching mah... need others help... =P
How? Now I'm scared, again..

hotmilktea

Actually the pan tang is more of like avoid disappoinment since at 1st tri, things are not stable yet.
Is good u tell ur cols, u need help and pple to watch out or look after u. Dun worry too much.
I also tell my own family and close friends, I think abt 10 of them and also my dance class as I got to stop my dance and performance which is today!

Keep being happy! but dun jump, walk less and walk slow :)

Tiggee

Try not keep an open view on pantang stuff. Cos if you stress too much abt it, it's also not very good. :)
Now 1st tri, walk less! 2nd tri, walk abit more cos you need the excersize and reduce water retention. 3rd tri, walk even more! To help with labour! :)

fynn

Aiyo.. How to walk less?? haha!!
Have to stand endlessly during lessons and have to walk around in class. Haha!!
Faint...
Pain pain pain all over.. STarting to drink Dumex Mamil now... Hope can help to replenish my calcium cuz my bones are weak even before pregnancy... =P

uksportgal

Fynn: have you start eating folic acid? should eat that. If you feel pain u should the more take care... if not wrong baby trying to embed so got to be careful.. since your collegues already know grab a chair to seat in class lor and try to go slow in everything... better be careful ma.. most impt is stay happy and stressfree

fynn

Wow! Gynae didn't give me any lei...
But, I have the folic acid from GNC.. Cuz I ate it before pregnancy.. hehe!!
Can continue to eat??? Hmmmm.... Aiyo.. First pregnancy.. Kanchiong and lost...
Now, whole body start to itch but my dad said it is normal!!! Should that be??
I'm like monkey lor now... haha!!!

hotmilktea

hi fynn,
i forget to tell u, he dont measure ur weight at every visit, whereas my gynae and most gynae does so as to take note of our weight gain and advise accordingly. of coz u sld also monitor ur own weight gain at home and not rely on gynae. also i read he always ask pple to c-sec, dunnoe how true it is. u can go and find out more by searching on forum. of coz this is just my personal opinion.

Hotmilktea:
Yah.. Agree with u! He very chop chop one... He chop chop till bai wu long during my first visit. Didn't ask me my cycle and assumed my cycle is 28 days one. Then started scanning and paranoid me saying can't see my baby, think might be ectopic...
I CRIED MY TWO EYES OUT LOR!!! After that then tell me cuz still early when I did my blood test in that evening.. -.-"
But, near my house lah.. Lazy to travel.. See how lor.. He dun make me panick for nothing again then can liao... haha!!

Qian1984:
Haha! Thank you thank you! Managed to chiong for a little rabbit... hehe!

Sian... Alot of ppl told me not to tell people about my pregnancy cuz pantang... but, my collegues mostly know liao lei... -.-" Cuz teaching mah... need others help... =P
How? Now I'm scared, again..

welcome fynn :)

its a scary experience for me too.. i was just unsure about my pregnancy
and took the test more then once even go to the doc.. haha.....

take it easy and enjoy it.. :shyxxx:

maneo0302

Wow! Gynae didn't give me any lei...
But, I have the folic acid from GNC.. Cuz I ate it before pregnancy.. hehe!!
Can continue to eat??? Hmmmm.... Aiyo.. First pregnancy.. Kanchiong and lost...
Now, whole body start to itch but my dad said it is normal!!! Should that be??
I'm like monkey lor now... haha!!!
Hihi. During my first tri, I itch everywhere too! My legs, thigh, hips, tummy, breasts etc... Now its lesser itch.
I went swimming last Sat. Wore the swim suit XL size, but my tummy is protruding out. I just don't care, luckily there's no one in the pool, only my hubby and me.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Qian1984

Fynn.. i heard from my gynae saying u shld get vitamins from gynae themselves and not from the shelves cos not sure whether applicable to bb anot leh..

hotmilktea

you should wear bikini ! i saw a lot of preggies wore, and it looks good! and we dun hv to worry abt covering up our tummy!

Hihi. During my first tri, I itch everywhere too! My legs, thigh, hips, tummy, breasts etc... Now its lesser itch.
I went swimming last Sat. Wore the swim suit XL size, but my tummy is protruding out. I just don't care, luckily there's no one in the pool, only my hubby and me.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Tiggee

you should wear bikini ! i saw a lot of preggies wore, and it looks good! and we dun hv to worry abt covering up our tummy!
Ehs. Wear bikini at your own private pool still okay, but public swimming pool? Like abit wrong lidat. Somemore tummy so big.

hotmilktea

Ehs. Wear bikini at your own private pool still okay, but public swimming pool? Like abit wrong lidat. Somemore tummy so big.
haha...but they really do! and true sometimes i also worry for them , the tummy so big will give birth anytime or not also. :)

Tiggee

haha...but they really do! and true sometimes i also worry for them , the tummy so big will give birth anytime or not also. :)
i thought of going swimming pool walk ard during last tri. but than i thought abt what im suppose to wear there and i decided not to go. but they say its very good for labour.

hotmilktea

it is really very good, swimming is the best apparently. i hope i can try to do it during 2nd tri, but the thing is 3rd tri is the best.
is a pity spore doesnt have hydro-delivery. i read it helps so much with the contraction and delivery process.

do u do yoga or other sports? i will go back to my belly dance at 2nd trimester !

i thought of going swimming pool walk ard during last tri. but than i thought abt what im suppose to wear there and i decided not to go. but they say its very good for labour.

MummyJan

Bad news!! I received call from my gynae saying i hav alpha thalassaemia in my blood test results. Need my hubby to go dwn for blood test asap... So worried....

Tiggee

it is really very good, swimming is the best apparently. i hope i can try to do it during 2nd tri, but the thing is 3rd tri is the best.
is a pity spore doesnt have hydro-delivery. i read it helps so much with the contraction and delivery process.

do u do yoga or other sports? i will go back to my belly dance at 2nd trimester !
The best part is that i cant swim! :) i dont really do any sports, used to run abit. but i got too lazy. and now preggy cant do anything. want to go down walk walk also must be careful, hubby always ask me wait for him come back den walk together, scared i fall and stuff. Plus the fact that i look clumsy with my big tummy!