2012 baby girls

engravedx

Vaginal discharge, is it the mucus like thingie? Like never ending sia.. But doctor says it's normal. Unless it's brownish red.

Ya, glad that it's normal. I'm having the same thing too. Plentiful discharge!

Engravedx, there's a thread for 2012 baby boys. From there, you'll be able to know how many baby boys will there be in 2012... Hehe! *joking*

Anyway, after reading I think it's quite a balance world out there... =D

isyantasya

Mine too!! Expecting my little princess in July! It seems lots of mummies here edd in July.. All the best to all mummies..may it bd a smooth sailing delivery for all of you..

xiaodaisy

Engravedx, there's a thread for 2012 baby boys. From there, you'll be able to know how many baby boys will there be in 2012... Hehe! *joking*

Anyway, after reading I think it's quite a balance world out there... =D
haha ! lets flock over to find future hubby to be for our girls den LOL !!

hahahaha ~

Yeah I am. I'm losing sleep everyday cos I can't sleep thru out and find a comfortable position. Some day it's nature way to prepare you for the sleepless nights![/QUOTE]

So you must have taken your maternity leave if you're working?

felicity

Me!! And all my colleagues or colleagues' wives... All having girls!! Seems like its s dragon year filled with dragon girls!!

milkshake

Yeah I am. I'm losing sleep everyday cos I can't sleep thru out and find a comfortable position. Some day it's nature way to prepare you for the sleepless nights!
So you must have taken your maternity leave if you're working?[/QUOTE]

I'm given MC to rest at home. Maternity will kick in when I deliver.

June2012

Hi all mummies,

I am new to this forum but excited to see so many mummies here. I am having a baby girl too, EDD in mid-Sep :)

missyqiqi

Hi all mommy to be sorry if u find my post offensive just want to let u all know about this tummy / back support pillow. Good for all pregnant mother, u can even use it after u pregnant or even for the baby. Me n my sister using it during our pregnancy.

If u interested can take a look at
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.299585013457347.70824.274398959309286&type=3
Or
http://mqbabynkids.blogspot.com/2012/05/tummy-support-pre-orders-1-open.html?m=0

Those who r interested can msg me 90080960, its free delivery to door step n if u mention i r from mummysg u will get additional 5% discount.

Hope it helps :D