2016 mummy to be

TTCJT

Good afternoon all mummy to be whom just realise you are having a baby. We are actually having a fb group for 2016 Jan mummies. If you ladies want, can leave down your email so that I can invite you guys to the group :)

See ya~

miso

Hi ladies, I tested positive last week so should be having a Jan 2016 baby too. A 2nd timer. I had my first in May 2014. Anyone had the same with me? I'm worried bout having to handle 2 babies but very excited bout no 2 too! cant wait for my gynae appt!

I dun have a Facebook acc so i guess i'll just stick to chatting here.

Porukadotzu

Hi..i rejoin this forum for more updated news about pregnancy stuff. I'm now at around 8 weeks pregnancy edd will be early January 2016. Currently a mother of 2 toddler age 6-7 and been quite worry with how to handle 2 active kids with a baby in hand..anyway keep thanking God for a chance to conceive again.

Last edited:

Parfait

Congrats to all mummies-to-be!

I have a preloved baby plus machine to let go. I think it worked for my baby as he is a calm and happy baby who reached his developmental milestones early.

Pls SMS me at 97634999 if you are interested. Will consider any reasonable offer. Best offer secures!

Wishing you all a safe and smooth pregnancy!