26 Oct 2010 - Baby ASHTON has arrived!!

Juz17

Baby Ashton is here on 26 Oct 2010 and he wants to say HI to all the Kor Kor, Jie Jie, uncles and Aunties!!
He is here by c-sect!
:)

Baby Ashton is here on 26 Oct 2010 and he wants to say HI to all the Kor Kor, Jie Jie, uncles and Aunties!!
He is here by c-sect!
:)
Congratulation!!! :Dancing_wub:

U've been 'mia' for the past 2 days, which i've a strong feeling tat it's SOON... :tlaugh:

But i tot u dun wan to c-sect??

Anyway, rest well...especially during your confinement...MUST rest properly... ^-^

Juz17

Congratulation!!! :Dancing_wub:

you've been 'mia' for the past 2 days, which i've a strong feeling that it's SOON... :tlaugh:

But i thought you dont want to c-sect??

Anyway, rest well...especially during your confinement...MUST rest properly... ^-^
Thanks babe :)
I went to do follow up scan yest then I told gynae bb nt so active le then my guts feel Tat the umbilical cord gt problem then indeed gt 1 round loosely hang at his neck, dunwan to distress my bb so I opt for c-sect. I scare I lose him if I'm still waiting...anyway it's a great relieve now!! :))

izanyzam

CONGRATS dear...!!! No matter natural or caesarean birth,what's important is the health and safety of the baby...!!

Thanks babe :)
I went to do follow up scan yest then I told gynae baby not so active then my guts feel that the umbilical cord gt problem then indeed gt 1 round loosely hang at his neck, dunwan to distress my baby so I opt for c-sect. I scare I lose him if I'm still waiting...anyway it's a great relieve now!! :))
Oh...lucky u discovered it early... =)

Anyway, do update us your darling's pic ya! Hmmm...wat's his weight when delivered??

Juz17

Oh...lucky you discovered it early... =)

Anyway, do update us your darling's pic ya! Hmmm...what's his weight when delivered??
I will take nice pics then change my profile pic here. His weight 3.4kg n delivered Juz nw...26 oct baby...

PTB7476

Congratulation...dear... glad that you made the decision fast...

looking forward to the pictures :001_302:

btw you quite stylo...just C sect and you can happily posting...aint you tired etc ? you opt for Epi izzt ??

Juz17

Congratulation...dear... glad that you made the decision fast...

looking forward to the pictures :001_302:

btw you quite stylo...just C sect and you can happily posting...aint you tired etc ? you opt for Epi izzt ??
Thanks dear! :) ya I'm so glad now...the load is off my mind n really like Wat u all said, when we saw our babies, the pain is worth it!!
I scare pain so opt for full GA. My gynae oso suggest that..cos me still on drip, the pain is so much better le...can't cough only...