28 mth son doesn't want me

Pepper12

Hi all. Can anyone advise me, I don uds whenever my hus and I went back to my in laws place. Coz my mil take care of my son. So we need to go back n fetch him. Everytime we went back I wanna hug him or talk to him he will like ah ma, ah ma.. like I totally invisble. And doesn't want me to carry him too. I really don uds n quite heatpain. I as a mother teach him play with him after work but he seems to prefer my mil then me.
Can anyone advice me? How To spend more time with him?? As I believe our working hours is standard.

Hi pepper12,

i understand what u r going through. on weekends, its the best time to spend time with them. I realise that my kids use to behave like that because we are not very close as i am always busy at work and trying to earn enough to feed the family. My child spends alot of time with my MIL, basically he went to her place every day except weekend, so i decided to devote myself to them on the weekends and public holidays. thought it seems not enough time as compared to the time spent at ur mil place, but it will work and u will see a whole lot difference.