32 weeks and beginning to hurt when walking

nora23

Anyone experienced it? Never felt it with my 1st pregnancy. I now waddle like a slow duck. Also I will feel like as if my entire back is aching up to around the tummy to the front....

hueychye79

Anyone experienced it? Never felt it with my 1st pregnancy. I now waddle like a slow duck. Also I will feel like as if my entire back is aching up to around the tummy to the front....
Nope...

Did you check with your gynae?

Or is it because your baby is big and always hurt your pelvic area?

nora23

Nope...

Did you check with your gynae?

Or is it because your baby is big and always hurt your pelvic area?
Last checkup on 23 Sep 09, I have not experienced such yet... only started yesterday.... And gynea measured fundus height n just said baby is in gd size... nv mentioned baby big or anitin...

yakii

i too experience that..especially when i sleep on my side at nite...when i want to turn and down the bed to pee..i have a very hard time

tulip_nel

Hi,
I am in my 34th weeks, also experience difficulty to walk, feel the lower abdomen very tight and heavy. My gynae has given me 2 weeks MC to rest. it is to avoid early delivery.

woofy55

i think mine was like that since abt 28wk...is it normal? But after i lie down and rest i'll feel better.. Anyway i told my gynae that and she wasn't really bothered by it - perhaps i said i feel better after lie down and rest. these 2 wks @ 30/31st wk the feeling getting more intense sometimes and i feel baby is like lying very low below, making me very heavy..

shopaholic

I had this too. When I get up from sitting position, I also do so slowly. And when I wanna shift my position in bed, I thought I heard a cracking sound as if I hv just cracked a bone!! Think all these are due to the extra weight we are carrying.

zputriz

me now in week 29, and i feel on and off cramp and tightness since last 2 wks or so around the pelvis area, i dun feel it drg my first either.. and the cramp is felt when i walk long distance or aft i have a tiring day.. i guess baby must be lying low n the pelvis is stretching for labour.. previously i felt quite sore ard the vaginal area which i dunno y.. then when the soreness feeling disappear came the cramps.. do ppl who walk alot or squat or carry heavy things experience these?

Feliz

me now in week 29, and i feel on and off cramp and tightness since last 2 wks or so around the pelvis area, i dont feel it drg my first either.. and the cramp is felt when i walk long distance or after i have a tiring day.. i guess baby must be lying low and the pelvis is stretching for labour.. previously i felt quite sore around the vaginal area which i dont know why.. then when the soreness feeling disappear came the cramps.. do ppl who walk alot or squat or carry heavy things experience these?

I feel very heavy waist down and when walking i was like dragging myself.. hehe.. but i don felt tightness ard e pelvis area.. hhmm... mayb diff pple diff experience?

Porukadotzu

i also start to feel pain on my back and pelvic area when entering 2nd tri...i think coz i lack of activity coz i whenever my 1st child take a nap i also take a nap...hehehe

but i feel that during my 2nd trimester if i walk then i won't feel the pain at all... i only feel pain if i stay at home all day sitting down or laying down most of the time.

i also hv been telling gynae bout this and he say it's normal to have it, coz the baby's weight in tummy and the joints start to loosen up preparing for delivery.

But anyway i tink most of the time bcoz i need to carry around my 1st baby, tat makes my backaching.. now i'm on my 3rd trimester and going to pop out soon...i still carrying around my 1st baby and i feel in agony if i carry her for more than few second hhehehe...:001_302: