34wks baby head still yet to turn down

yvonne1607

Hi Mommys,

I'm now in my 34wks pregnancy but baby head yet to turn down. Is it normal or any recommendation on what/how to make it turn?

yvonne1607

Hi Mommys,

I'm now in my 34wks pregnancy but baby head yet to turn down. Is it normal or any recommendation on what/how to make it turn?

Dont stress. Some babies purposely know u want them turn n they wont want turn. Talk to yr baby regulary! During my pregnant days i talk toy boy ALOT. Coincidence or what but it does work for me.

raeka

Hello happymummy07,
dun give urself too much stress, u can try walking around ur house if u r not working. keep tell ur bb to move his head down.

i used this method when my boy head was not down yet.

stay a happy mood..

pixie

Do not panic.
When I was 36 weeks, my baby has not turn her head down yet and gynae told me that it was fine because some babies only turn their head during labour. Anyway, my baby did eventually turn down when it was 37 weeks close to 38 and this happened to my sis-in-law too.

Purpeace

Yes dun worry, you can do some pelvic tilt exercises.. It can be done by popping 2 pillows below ur spine and butt and raise ur legs 45 degree up. Do it twice a day for 15 minseach time. That's what my gynae taught me.

My baby head was down all the way then suddenly at week 35 decided to turn head up during scanning. So I did as advices and bb head was down again at 37 week check up. Jia you. :)

kumkum01

Dont stress. Some babies purposely know u want them turn n they wont want turn. Talk to yr baby regulary! During my pregnant days i talk toy boy ALOT. Coincidence or what but it does work for me.
Hi ......According to me it is very nice suggestion in this pot...It is very helpful for all........good advise...........i agree with you..........