3D/4D scan

ellyeun

dear mummies,
anyone have any idea where else can i do 3D/4D scan?
I'm suppose to do mine at TMC, but their appointment is so difficult to bk, and hubby is always not in town, so tough to bk a date tht hubby is in town.... ):

dear mummies,
anyone have any idea where else can i do 3D/4D scan?
I'm suppose to do mine at Thomson Medical Center, but their appointment is so difficult to back, and hubby is always not in town, so tough to back a date tht hubby is in town.... ):
I tot 3d/4d scan had to be done at your 4th mth if u requested?? :beek:

Jaschy

I thought 3d/4d scan had to be done at your 4th month if you requested?? :beek:
Its to be done between 28wks - 32wks.. after 32wks cannot do le cos baby might become too big to capture in the scan..:tlaugh:

I had booked mine in thomson medical.. but cos i booked too late.. they only have slots slightly few days after my 32wks.. so hope still can see:Dancing_tongue:

ellyeun

yes jaschy, their slot always so full.. difficult to bk... that's y i'm wondering if we can do outside, and wonder how much will that cost....
anyone knows?

Arghhh...den the nurse bluff me liao...tat time told me i was too late for the scan! :bmad:
N i was thinking 4mths can see baby's face so clear meh!? :bmad:

Last edited:

ellyeun

thou not a must thing, but i wanna do it... just for keepsake, see how baby look like in my tummy...

so nobody knows where else beside hospital can do 3d/4d scan??

Jaschy

Arghhh...then the nurse bluff me ...that time told me i was too late for the scan! :bmad:
N i was thinking 4mths can see baby's face so clear meh!? :bmad:
Probably the nurse is refering to the oscar scan where u scan for down syndrom for your baby.. which is to be done before 13 weeks?

thou not a must thing, but i wanna do it... just for keepsake, see how baby look like in my tummy...

so nobody knows where else beside hospital can do 3d/4d scan??
you can check Welcome to GynaeMD - Women's & Rejuvenation Clinic, i inquired and it costs $300 for 3D and $400 for 4D. In KKH I think it's $300 for 3D. I just had mine together with FA scan but I had mine done in Manila, Philippines. Paid only Php6,000 pesos or less than $200SGD ($1sgd = 33 pesos) One of the best decisions me and my husband did. My baby is very cooperative the whole time of my scan :) and of course, the money we saved from not having the 4D scan in Singapore was alloted for baby shopping fund :tlaugh:

eurostar

wow now got 4d scan.....
done my 3d scan at my gyane clinic

no wonder scan done months back.....now 37 wk tot ask gynae do 1 more 3d scan as clearer picture mah
now i noe cannot lolxxx

Jaschy

^4d is video, enabling you to see your child in 4d. for pictures it's called 3D
yah yah.. i just went for my 4D scan on mon at Thomson medical.. lucky still can do.. hehe:Dancing_tongue:

Baby not very cooperative.. can only see half of her face.. but lucky she still yawn to let us see.. if not tink waste money cos she keep using her hands to cover half her face..:wong19:

^you can try talking to your baby. this is what i did and so happy baby is so obedient, when i asked to remove his hand so mommy can see his face, after a few seconds, he did! :) and eating/drinking anything sweet can wake baby up, this is what i did to make sure babys's awake during the scan :)

Jacelynling

^you can try talking to your baby. this is what i did and so happy baby is so obedient, when i asked to remove his hand so mommy can see his face, after a few seconds, he did! :) and eating/drinking anything sweet can wake baby up, this is what i did to make sure babys's awake during the scan :)
Yup yup , Should talking to baby before one day when u go for do scanning.
Baby will listen to you one:)

JP12

I did mine at the gynae clinic. It's definitely worth having it for keepsake value. :001_302:They will give you the scanned image as well as the video.

hammiebao

My gynae's clinic can scan 3D but we tried many times and bb always has his hand covering his face.. so we didn't get the pic.. we tried like 4 visits.. doc very nice always help me see.. but the hand always there!! bb shy!!