3rd Trimster Pregnant Ladies Needed

JesBay

...................... ......................... ............................

Last edited:

marmalade

anyone try before?
Just to share with and warn everyone- the following shows my correspondences with Jessie Baylin.

after seeing her posts in :
a) http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f34/3rd-trimster-pregnant-ladies-needed-74364/ (for GAP outfits)
b) http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f34/third-trimester-ladies-required-72946/ (for M&S outfits)

But a few dubious points :

1. why they need to come to singapore in just 1 day ? isn't it a waste of money? with that kind of money, might as well engaged a professional. somemore saying we are getting paid !

2. "Please see 8th Aug 2011 Singapore Straits Times article about us." I later managed to get hold of the hard copy, but found nothing on lamodels or anything mentioning on maternity shots.

she should at least clarify which page, but didn't - just ask for my details and photo.

3. No official procedures mentioned.

4. and then she posted "thanks to all who attended on the 11th sept. hope you enjoyed and got the experience while being paid!" - but no one responded to her....sharing the experience etc.
huh???

Then after checking with fellow forumers- chocobaby and alisa- who also responded to her email, they had quite different responses but enough to generate suspicion. so we didn't carry on the correspondence and nothing happened in the end.

Of course, the next best to clarify is to email GAP and M&S to check if they really engage/authorise such person, company to do photography.
but for me, i think the above pts just puts me off. (pt 2 is obvious enough.- just cook up a date- far enough but still recent in hoping that people won't check?)

---------------------

Hi,

I refer to you post in mummysg.com - http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f34/3rd-trimster-pregnant-ladies-needed-74364/

I was just wondering you are located in California, so how are you going to take photos of ladies in Singapore ?

Thanks,
m.

---------------------
Hello M

Yes i am based in California. We do the shoots in singapore at the esplanade. The team flies in for the shoots and we put up at Marina Mandarin Singapore.
The shoots are for 1 day only and we conclude everything on the day itself. Please see 8th Aug 2011 Singapore Straits Times article about us.

Visit our site .: l.a. models :.

Regards,

Jessie Baylin

---------------------
Hello Jessie,

I tried checking "PRESS" on LA Model Management Blog | LA Blog for the scanned copy of the Straits Times article but couldn't find any.
Anyway, I don't have the hard copies of the archives.

What sort of details do you need ?
What criteria are you looking for the maternity shots ?
Will I be able to have a copy of the photo taken if i were to be selected for the shot ?

Thanks,
M.

---------------------

Hello M

Yes you will surely get the shoots for yourself as well.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Vital Statistics:
Stomach Circumference:

Your images of yourself.

Regards,

Jessie Baylin
----------------------------------------

Hope the above helps.

If anyone who really went through the maternity shoots and would like to clarify and share, please feel free to do so.

Thanks !