4yr old with disciplinary issue in childcare

hswang

Hi! anyone out ter who has child with disciplinary or behavioral issues in childcare?
can share how u overcome it? eg: refusing to obey teacher' instruction, raising voice or hitting teacher when little one is upset with the teacher.

Thks.
super headache mummy.

ampic

Hello. I think you need to talk to your child, see what could be the reason for this behavior. Sometimes the child doesn't like something, or there are problems in the kindergarten, at home, then it's reflected in the child's behavior.

shiyi8033

Good Day, Everyone, Kids tends to tantrum once they cannot have what they want. Yes, you can talk to your child first or you can do something fun. They are a lot of activities you and your child can bond. Try to check enrichment programs while doing fun stuff kids love they can also learn at the same time.

xiehui1128

Hello. I think you need to talk to your child, see what could be the reason for this behavior. Sometimes the child doesn't like something, or there are problems in the kindergarten, at home, then it's reflected in the child's behavior.
I agree