6-in-1 jab

Daddy D

Alpha Male
My gal had hers at the KK private children clinic.... environment pretty conducive.... got toys... not so crowded.... less waiting time... parents less stressful...
But the kid still cries like mad after the jab... so the SAME everywhere lah :)

Oppsgal

The polyclinic I went don't seems to have 6-in-1 jab? The list never state the price. They only put till 5-in-1. How much is the cost of 6-in-1 jab?

tylann72

My boy has the 6 in 1 jab at Kinder's clinic. I have made enquries to a few clinic but they cost about the same. Polyclinic is the cheapest as the program is up to 18 mths and cost about 300+ while private clinic cost arun 150 per jab. I took up the Rotavirus too but postpone the Pneumoccocus.

shermyn

pnuemoccocal vaccine aft 2 yrs old, only need 1 dose. but of cos,if family history's got lung infection or pnuemonia related diseases,best to take since baby. 6 in 1 and 5 in 1 differ by Hep B. lesser injection. =)

Queenbabe

Got . My DS take his 6 in 1 jab at polyclinic J.east just finish his Hexas jab for 5mth ..
Waiting for 15mth then take his jab again :(
Yes can use CDA account to make payment .
5 in 1 is 200+
6 in 1 is 300+

MrsNeo

I brought my elder daughter for her 6-in-1 at KKH'S private children's clinic.
Will be bringing my younger daughter there for her jab too this coming April.

They have this package for their monthly jabs.
I compared with polyclinic and KKH private clinic,
the difference is the number of jabs our babies have to take and the price.

Polyclinic need to take 5 jabs in total for their monthly jabs total cost about $300 plus..
KKH's private children's clinic only 3 jabs and cost $450 without GST though.. (forget with GST how much it cost already)

i saw this notice at KKH and Polyclinic....Research programme on vaccinations....
and bb gets all boosters free....
including the one for pneumonococal (correct spelling?)

anyone on that programme?

Queenbabe

i saw this notice at KKH and Polyclinic....Research programme on vaccinations....
and bb gets all boosters free....
including the one for pneumonococal (correct spelling?)

anyone on that programme?
My fren on that programme but i think is 5 in 1 ?
She bring her bb go NUH for the jab .