6 positive Tests but no other symptom

Pari

Hi ,

My periods was due on 8 Feb and almost 12 days late now i tested around 4-5 times positive. But i am not experiencing any vomiting etc except my breast feels heavier and hurt little (that is not new) and i remain tired. I am worried am i really pregnant or am i just getting false positive and periods are late due to some other issues. Also i went to gynae at 12 Feb and she did a scan and was unable to see anything and ask me to come after 2 weeks on 28 feb but i am really worried .

Vivic

Hi Pari, no need to worry. This is normal if you do not have any symptoms. We can only see the fetus heartbeat around 6 weeks via ultrasound. That's why your gynae ask you to come after 2 weeks.
Congrats to you first.

ajcy

I had no symptoms only tested positive twice and went in to check, gynae scanned I was already 7 weeks! Just relax till your scan :)

Hi Gals,

So you all in your first trimester now?

I am 7w3d preggers and would be going for my second gynae visit this week, after completing 8 weeks.

I was just wondering, since we all are in first trimester, can we all share what we are experiencing and doing or not doing this time!!

This is my first pregnancy and since its too early, so we havent even told anyone, so sometimes I feel very lost about the whole thing!
Would appreciate a peer group :)

Sand

Hi,

I did the test only after a missed period for 1 week & continuously high BBT. No other symptoms. I'm supposed to be 6w pregg....

my MIL's first reaction was like "Cannot Say!" ... hahahah !

Going to see my TCM physician this coming sat.

Hi Sand,
So you went to the physician?

I went for my 8 weeks gyane appt and saw the baby and its heartbeat for the first time!!
it was a really exciting experience :)

Sand

Hi sakshi,
yap... we just went over the weekend, and she confirmed the pregnancy! *Happy*
she immediately told me to go for a hormone blood test, i think sort of to make sure that there's "enough" hormones to support the pregnancy.
did you went for such blood test too?

Feel so excited for you!! Wow! feels so magical!

Hi Sand,

I can totally imagine the feeling :)
but for me, it was excitement mixed with apprehensions too, since I wasnt and am still not sure whether are are not missing anything!!

yes, i had gone for a blood test too, at 6 weeks. my gynae had recommended it to check the hcg levels, just like urs :)
the hcg count was very good so the doc had suggested a scan at 8 weeks.

so which doc are u referring to?

Sand

I was referred to Dr christopher chen @ gleneagles for the blood test.
Initially was dr fong yang @ thomson medical, but he on vacation till end of this week.

Sand

Hi Sakshi,
went for the blood test yesterday. i was low in certain hormones, so got a jab, and 2 more jabs, tmr & fri. was given some oral meds too ....

Sand

not sure about the scan ....
the hormones med are definitely making me sleepy @ work .....
and hungry easily... =P

i read somewhere that morning sickness & nausea are supposed to be good, coz it means that there's enough hormones supporting the growth.

how's your progress?

I am super sleepy and extremely hungry too :)
for my hunger, ive now started carrying some fruits with me to office and things are slightly better now.

but still struggling with trying to stay awake :D

and all this, even though I am not taking any medication other than folic acid :)

even i had read that nausea and morning sickness means good level of pregnancy hormones.
but I am just thankful that I dont have morning sickness and pray to god to keep the pregnancy healthy!

as it is, when I had done the blood test, doc had said my hcg levels were good. so keeping a positive head :)

How was your blood test?

Sand

hehehe..... i was so itching for food that i finished a plate of mee siam yesterday while waiting for my hubby to knock off & head home together for dinner.
(^.^)

my gynae was satisfied with my 2nd blood test results. all the 3 types of hormones are up to the level he expected. but the meds & jabs will carry on for another 3-4weeks.

good for you, sakshi! we can pull through this 1st trimester!! :wong29:

yup we will!!
we are almost there. just a few more weeks to go!!

And I've heard 2nd trimester is the best time of pregnancy, so looking forward to it :)

osasang

Hi hi,read the posts from you mummies makes me feel more settled..I also tested positive by GP...abt 7 wks...but no symptoms,except occasional fatigue...sometimes I got scared cos I worried of high chance of miscarriage since I dun seem to hv Enugu hormones for symptoms...I am still searching for gynae thus had not gone for any scans..didn't see anything or feel much makes me worried~~

Glad out chats could help u feel better.
I've heard that positive attitude is a big differentiator during pregnancy, so keep up the spirits :) and all would be right