__**WTS: Almost BN Ikea Green Cot with mattress (FOC Almost BN ELC Sit Up Cosy)**__

hui_ru_88

I have an Almost Brand New Ikea Green Cot with mattress for sale.

Basically my girl used the baby cot less than 5 times (each time less than 2 hours) as in the end, she co-sleep with us – easier to breastfeed her.

Basically the dimension of the cot is 123cm (L) X 66cm (B) X 80cm (H) and it can be placed at 2 different heights. For more information, pls click on this link: [you]SNIGLAR Cot - IKEA[/you].
I bought it at $85 from Ikea.

As for the mattress, the dimension is 120cm (L) X 60cm (B) X 8cm (H). The mattress has 2 different comfort surfaces whereas the eggbox-shaped surface relieves pressure and has better air circulation than the flat side. For more information, pls click on this link: [you]VYSSA SNOSA Mattress for cot - IKEA[/you].
I bought it at $49.90.

On top of the green cot and mattress, I will throw in an Almost brand new ELC Cosy Sit Up. For this item, my girl used it once only (less than 20 mins on CNY eve). After which, it was kept at one side but the box was thrown away. For more information, pls click on this link: [you]Sites-ELCENGB-Site[/you].
I bought it at $35.

In short, the working condition of all the items is 10/10 while the physical condition is 9.5/10. Besides that, the cot has been cleaned and disinfected while the mattress had been sunned and the mattress cover and ELC Sit up Cosy had been washed. Thus, everything is ready to be used once you get it.

In conclusion, you will be getting an Ikea Green Cot, Ikea Cot Mattress, mattress cover and an ELC Cosy Sit up.

PS: You will be getting what you are seeing now

Now, I am letting go at $110 (price nego).

Self collect at my house – Bukit Panjang (Fajar) or top up another $20 for home delivery.

For more information, pls contact me at 8684 5660.

Attachments

hui_ru_88

Re: __**WTS: Almost BN Ikea Green Cot with mattress (FOC Almost BN ELC Sit Up Cosy)**

Upz!!! Need to clear by this weekend...