A good babysitter opposite is lousy and irresponsible babysitter

Mdm Ng Siew Choo whom is a lousy, irresponsible and dangerous babysitter stayed in Block 140, #05-782, Rivervale Street, S(540140). She never feed my baby with more water and causing my baby with serious constipation and cannot drink milk, she said 'never mind' to you. She likes to assign her 2 teenage daughters to look after your baby while she can do her own stuff including love talkilotslot to her neighbors. But her daughters like to play with their handphones and did not bother to look after your baby. She let my baby play with small rubber balls and small cars' wheels while she went for her shower, causing my baby almost get choke with small wheel inside his mouth, she just ignore and never apologize. She never cut my baby's nails properly and my baby scratched his face when sleeping, she pushed the blame to me that I have to help to check and cut his nails too. A really lousy, irresponsible and dangerous babysitter.

mcheler73

I am a responsible and reliable experience baby sitter near Sengkang East Road
walking distance between Sengkang N Buangkok MRT stations.
I am avail for new baby to care under my wings.

I love babies & children with lots of passion in my work.
Do contact me if you required my services.

Call 90270016 for further discussions.
Thank you

minniee

Hi parents I am Mdm Fong! I am a responsible and committed babysitter staying @ Lakeside! I love kids! I can help you take care of your infant/toddler @ my house if you are busy working!

I have 2 grown-up children and one year experience in babysitting a 3 years old child.

Chinese speaking and can say some simple English.

Pet and smoke free!

Absolutely AFFORDABLE rates!!!

Feel free to call me at 62686526 or email to ccm_jingwen@hotmail.com if you have any enquiries!