A listening ear and someone to comfort

Kevangie

I dont know if anyone will see this post... but just thought tat maybe there is someone like me who needs a place to let go of all sadness and anger that has been bottling up inside me.
Had a really bad day... first i think i failed my 2nd IUI and then had a big fight with my hubby. So bad that all the words he said really hurt. Like a knife stabbing my heart. Am so lost... dont know where to go and what to do next. I should have known from the start that this journey isnt gg to be easy but never have i thought it is gg to be so bad. My tear just cant stop for some reason... I cant help but ask WHY WHY WHY!!! Why does it had to be me? Can someone pls give me an answer?

mosqeetoh

Bad times and good times are all temporary. Everything passes eventually.

Hang on and lean on to ur partner instead of fighting him. Wish u all the best, there's a rainbow at the end of every storm.

DaVinci7

I'm not happy recently too, we have to face it. why you? everybody have his/her sadness. hope you better

Mossy

Don't be so down Kevangie .... Every dark cloud has a silver lining ... U just haven't found it yet! I agree with what mosqueetoh says ... Well said, might I add!

You need your hubby's full support throughout this journey so it is best if you two would resolve your differences and kiss and make up! It is very hard on you, not mention with all the fluctuating hormones and sometimes there is just no good answer as to why we feel the way the way we do. It is just a combination of everything. For your hubby, he may also be as stressed out as you, asking himself the same questions. In addition, he may also not know how to comfort you. So, chin up ... Make up with hubby and together the two of you should continue your journey.

min81

Hey kevangie,

saw this thread after replying to you on another thread yesterday...don't worry too much k...you're in your 2ww right? I had a lot of mood swings during this period too...i guess it's normal cos of the hormonal changes..would be very chirpy one day and next day, feel very down and depressed thinking my IUI would be a failure...i'm sure your hubby is also feeling stressed and didn't mean to hurt u with his words.. Cheer up and make up with your hubby soon k..

makino

whenever i fight with my hubby, all i have to do is cool down, take the humble pie and all will be well. he apologize mostly so me taking a step back at times balanced things up. its been a while now so hope things are back to norm for you. stay happy during your 2WW ~ good luck.

trinity4ever

Hi Kevangie

Totally understand how you felt. I just had a fight with my hubby. He nvr understand how i felt & yelled at me. I can't help asking myself this qn - why me? I suppose we'll nvr find the ans. This journey is tough & I hope you are feeling better. Is gd to let out how u feel. Let's support each other.

Kevangie

Hi,

Thanks everyone here for ur kind words and support...
Mimi81: U r rite... I think my hubby is as stress out as I am. Cos I think all the pressure comes from his side... His family and also his friends are the one that is always asking... Not so much my family.
Mosqeetoh: Yap.. Gd and bad times are temporary and it will pass.. I think I have pass it.. Actually after that fight, we r even closer now... Lol...
trinity4ever: I think man will never understand a woman just like how we will never understand them. Actually through my fight with my hubby, I came to realize tat he wanted a baby as much as I do or maybe more... But they r not those that show their emotion... Come to think of it, imagine if they are as emotional as us... What will happen? When one is weak, the other have to be strong in order to give the support. Rite? I believe man do wants to share our pain but just that they don't know how to...

But luckily... We still have each other here in this forum to give one another our support...

trinity4ever

Hi Kevangie

I'm glad that thgs are going well between u & yr hubby ;) Me & my hubby seem to be more distant. Somehow I feel that he cldn't & didn't want to face the reality while he thks that i'm paranoid. We hardly talk except asking each other what to eat. Now then i understand why marraiges would break down...