A lot of baby stuffs to sell at very low price!

Imom

1) Ferrari Car Seat (Preloved but in mint condition), my girl use it from day 1 till almost 2/3 yrs old. Comes with a protective dust cover and manual. Selling at $100/-
2) Car booster seat for toddlers (preloved in mint condition), Selling $20/-
3) Piyo Piyo potty with cover. Think I still keep the box. Selling $20/-
5) Cappella stroller, Blue in color, selling $80/-
6) Baby chair cum bed. My baby sleep in it till almost 1yr plus and convert into baby chair when she learn to eat herself. Can swing, able to adjust height and it has wheels. Selling $120/-
7) Piyo Piyo cot bed with mattress. A bit tear bottom corner (can sew back) with a some baby saliva stains :p selling cheaply $60/- (not for fussies)
8) Medela mini electric breast pump in box $50/-
9) Avent Sterilizer $50/-
12) A lot of baby clothes from new born to 3yrs old. Some totally brand new, some preloved but in mint condition. (Too many) selling very cheap.
13) a lot of maternity clothes and pants in mint condition $10-$30 each.
14) combi baby carriar Ninna Nanna $50/-
pm me if keen. Self collect at east side my place. Most items are preloved in mint condition unless stated.

Last edited:

Imom

Thanks everyone, pictures requested sent respectively! Please check.
Can consider my maternity clothes. All in mint condition and very comfortable.

Imom

Emails with pictures sent!
Dear mommies, I have some loose unused Huggies diapers for newborn to give away and I think a few pcs of those swimming disposable diapers also. If you want please PM me and please arrange for self collection. Also I got some soft toys also very new to give away also. I have to get rid of as much as possible else need my girl permission when she finds out. :p

Imom

Baby shoes for grabs! Mint condition!

addidas size 3K (white with blue stripes) $5/-- only
Nike navy blue size 4.5 $6/-- only with box!