A lot of dreams

littlerat

I would like to check with all the mummies or mummies-to-be, during your 2nd trimester, do you all dreaming all night long when you went to bed?
I know this question is kinda funny, but for a weeks when I am now at week 16, I keep having all kinds of dream in my sleep and it is really all kind, different type of dream. This is rather distracting and making me not able to sleep well.
Any similar encounters??

Velvenie

Dear Littlerat,

I'm having the same problem with you. I'm a person who always have alot of dreams not only during preggy. But during preggy everyday i'll have different kind of dreams. I always dream of my bb. Hee...but always can't see his face. It's make me so kan cheong to see my baby. Hee... Just try to be more relax & rest whenever u can. Mayb u can try to drink a glass of warm milk before you sleep because calcium can help you to calm down. All the best & happy pregnancy

Amulet

i'm also someone who dream alot even whn im not pregnant.. during my 2nd tri, i even did half way thru my sleep and sit up and clap and cheer..=.=" and i also talk alot in my sleep.. i didnt know about it until my mum who is sleepin beside me told me.. :tlaugh:

and in my last tri, i only dreamt of DD twice.. 1st dream, i dreamt that she have a full set of teeth as a newborn, and i was wondering how to breastfeed her, will kena bit anot.. 2nd dream, i dream tat i chopped DD up and used her to cook soup.. hahah

littlerat

Thanks for all the reply.
At least now I know I am not abnormal ... :elvis:
This is at least assuring
More experience? C'mon and share more ...

Porukadotzu

Thanks for all the reply.
At least now I know I am not abnormal ... :elvis:
This is at least assuring
More experience? C'mon and share more ...
i read an article about this dreams during our pregnancy, it is normal to hv all sort of weird dreams come and go. Basically its telling tat we're excited of expecting sumting that will change our lifes..

I can't remember all the dreams but i remember 2 dreams, first is i dream my hubby join a multi level marketing just bcoz he got seduced by a very pretty lady (haha)... and the 2nd one is i dream bout my bb, i have a bb girl and i was so happy but i don't remember her face, then suddenly dunno why when she got older she change to be a toddler boy *hmm*...hehhe

so i tink in my dream i hv a fear of losing my hubby care after i got bb and the 2nd one coz i really want a bb girl and hubby want a bb boy...

:tlaugh:

Velvenie

i'm also someone who dream alot even whn im not pregnant.. during my 2nd tri, i even did half way thru my sleep and sit up and clap and cheer..=.=" and i also talk alot in my sleep.. i didnt know about it until my mum who is sleepin beside me told me.. :tlaugh:

and in my last tri, i only dreamt of DD twice.. 1st dream, i dreamt that she have a full set of teeth as a newborn, and i was wondering how to breastfeed her, will kena bit anot.. 2nd dream, i dream tat i chopped DD up and used her to cook soup.. hahah

Wow... your 2nd dream sound so scary leh... I dream too much so i cant really remember but i always dream tat dh got affair wor... then i ask him and dh told me not to think so much. He said beacuse i'm no working so too much time to think of this kind of thing. haha...Mayb like wat Porukadotzu mention loh, fear of losing hubby care...:tlaugh:

littlerat

Thanks for all the replies ...
Now after 2 weeks, things had improved alot ... not that much funny weird dreams liao ... Thank god! :Dancing_wub:

U

usoowsin9

topdishnetwork.com

Time to get DISH Network?Now is the time to order DISH Network.How do I order DISH Network fast and easy?Best Channels? Best Price? DISH NetworkThe best in TV entertainment? DISH NetworkHow does DISH Network offer so much?Ordering DISH Network, fast and easy.DISH Network - the best in television entertainmentAre you ready for DISH Network?DISH Network. Do you have yours?Top Dish Network