A note of thank you to my massage lady

bellarina

I would like to say a big thank you to my massage lady whom made my condition after birth a whole lot better. Not only was my milk flow so smooth right after the massage, as I was having engorgement, my backache was cured, my baby also enjoyed her baby massage and more. It was heaven. She made me feel so relaxed with her traditional and a touch of modern massage.

A friend of mine introduced me to a very Madam Rosha. My friend was having problems with her placenta and was told by her doctor that she couldnt go throu with normal birth. Cesarean is needed. But after having a couple of massages from Madam Rosha, everything was back to normal and my friend actually had her precious princess delivered throu normal birth!

Madam Rosha you've proved your 25 years of experience wasn't a lie. Thank you. Me and my friend are forever grateful.

Princess Kiki

Hi Mummies!

I'm a mom for a 1 month old baby gal. Me too wish to thanked my massage lady Mdm Noura Sam.
I was recommended by 2 different friends that coincident its the same massage lady, they both had her for their post natal massage.
Yes! i agreed with them both as such Mdm Noura is well experienced in both Pre & Post Natal Massage. Within 6 days i am able to see my tummy reduced in size & after 14 days its much flatter though i know it may vary for individuals.

Her massage technique is superd as i pass out 'wind' thru my virgina. Kind of funny but it really helps to reduce your tummy. She also shared her experienced in child raising and knowing her for 14 days i find she is friendly & reliable.

Just like my 2 other friends who recommended Mdm Noura to me, I highly recommended Mdm Noura to other moms & mommies out there. She did both massages for normal & ceasarian delivery. She can be reach hp 9434 5343.

mariam rawi

Hi mummies!

I Indah Mariam from Indah Faidah traditional post natal massage willing to help mothers to do post natal massage for 7 sessions. It will help to clear the blood clot, relieve muscle ache, passout 'wind'' n to push up the uterus and of course for slimming. Please do not hesitate to call me for advise at HP 91397178

ping87

I would like to say a big thank you to my massage lady whom made my condition after birth a whole lot better. Not only was my milk flow so smooth right after the massage, as I was having engorgement, my backache was cured, my baby also enjoyed her baby massage and more. It was heaven. She made me feel so relaxed with her traditional and a touch of modern massage.

A friend of mine introduced me to a very Madam Rosha. My friend was having problems with her placenta and was told by her doctor that she couldnt go throu with normal birth. Cesarean is needed. But after having a couple of massages from Madam Rosha, everything was back to normal and my friend actually had her precious princess delivered throu normal birth!

Madam Rosha you've proved your 25 years of experience wasn't a lie. Thank you. Me and my friend are forever grateful.
Hi, can u pm me her number? And how long in advance should we engage her?

Shiakpin76

Hi can pm e the details
thanks

Meijichoc

Hi can u pm me her contact and rates pls? Thanks!!!

mariam rawi

Hi Meijichoc, I indah mariam have 28 years experience in doing post natal massage. I can assure u will get better as well in slimming. Please call me at 91397178.

wlilian

Hi Can you let me know her contact no & what are her charges like? Thanks!

doraemonjo

hi bell, can you kindly provide me the contact details and share with me the charges? Thanks a lot!

Rosha

Hi dearies !!! Joymommy n doraemonjo , I,m Rosha here pls msg me ASAP n I respond to u has possible......(hp 93766413)Rosha ThksThks

Hii,
can i have her number too? And whats the charges like? Pls let me knw thank you

Keira Wisno

:red:Hello! I had my post natal massage done by Aunty Noura Sam. She was recommended to me by my cousin who had C-Sect 6 months ago. She is very experienced in both Pre Natal & Post Natal Massages. She also does for Normal & C-Sect. I get my tummy trimmed down & able to see result after a week, I booked her for 10 days session. Aunty Noura is reliable, experienced and friendly, my cousin and I are happy to have her for our Post Natal Massage. Her massaged skill is great as we both managed to expel "wind" through our birth canal.... Amazing! Its really worth paying for her serviced. Can contact Aunty Noura Sam at her mobile 94345343.

mtml2001

Hi, can you email me mdm rosha contact details?
mtml2001@yahoo.com