A story worth sharing

hmms. talked liao. the very first ting i told him when he sort of 'woo' mi is, 'i cannot give you what every man need. no more pre-marital sex. my time only for my boy n family. they will always be my first priority. me n my boy n my family n my frens comes in a package. no buy 1 free 1 like other single mummies. if either of them cannot accept you i how love you also wont together with you.'
whatever i say or do he still stay on. thats what touches me..
worst is.. me now kana alot de loan shark debts. he knows bout it also la. still not scare and stayed on....

Ting

hmmm, seems like he cares alot for u n your son.
but, dun keep saying such things to him, or push him away..
if not, one day he will get the wrong idea n think u dun wan him.
my bf also knows my priority is pin, n he also puts her first himself.
as for frens, we include each other when meeting them up, if not, we hv our own pte time. :)
but now, he is still doing his studies overseas, so when he is back for holidays, i spend almost all my time with him.

hmms hmms. quoting my gf, scare 'too good to be true'.
now trying hard to relax abit dont too tense up think too much.. muahhahas.
absence makes the heart fonders. heh heh. how often he comes back? how long more he finish his studies?

Ting

yeah, sometimes i do think tt way abt my bf.
hahahahaha~
he comes back every 4 mths.
he just came back ytd, just ended his first sem.
total is 5 sems, over a period of 2.5 years. still hv another 2 more years to go.

Ting

cos im online the whole time..
my job allows me to.. if not i'll be bored to death.
actually, took me abt 1-2 weeks n i got used to it alr.
maybe i can adapt well?
hahaha.
also, sept just went over to aust to visit him, n we talk everyday online using skype n on the phone too. so its still ok with me.
:)

good for you!! my lousy office cannot use internet. then i tou tou use. end up kana slack. during when i pregnant i didnt know this computer got internet access so everyday chiong my work finish damn fast. now that back from maternity leave, and know that got internet access. everyday slack till work never finish and keeps pilling up. =Pp

Ting

haha, my work nth much, so im very free, if not internet, think i would hv quitted!

june_lim

Ting, so long as you are happy. And thinks that this is what you really want, go all out. Good for you.
We can chat on msn jun_lim96@hotmail.com

hmmmmm i dont know how to tell you...but its the kinda feeling n trust i have on him.
he has everything i want in a guy, stability, maturity (ok, sometimes he does act like a child), family guy n most importantly, he loves n dotes me n pin.
i know he is the guy that i wanna marry n spend the rest of my life with, the one that i can trust too.
i understand how you feel, cos i was like that towards every other guy til i met him.
for other guys, i dont let them get close to pin. n so far, my bf is the only guy that pin really likes. i was used to the single life, n the not so committed relationships. i also did think of not marrying or having another kid if i marry since i wont know if the guy would love my pin as much.
n also their parents n family will be another issue i have to deal with.
but so far, my bf's family loves pin alot.
my bf came back ytd from aust, his mum called him when he landed, n the first thing she asked was: did pin went to pick you up too? bf said no, then she say, ok then nvm bye!
hahaha, my bf was like... -.-"

actually, you shld know your bf's character right??
im sure he is not the kind who is abusive..
my bf is definately not, so i know he wont ever abuse pin.
in fact, he (n his mum) doesnt mind that we dont have another kid so we can focus 101% on pin.

to me, it's hard to find a guy like this to come by... be it with or without a child.
i feel that god is finally giving me a great guy after meeting all the lousy ones. :D
if you really feel that he is the one, open up your heart. dont be afraid to get hurt.
you get hurt in all relationships, tts how we learn to open our eyes n find the right one.
if he is really good to you n your son, then dont let this good guy slip by. you might not find another one better already.. :)
good luck!

Last edited:

mystique71

Hi Everyone,

I am new here... was separated with my husband for a while and is struggling life with my son who is 4 years old....

It is a very touching story and after reading it, i cried in my office.

Sometime ago, i saw a video clip which also set my tears rolling down after i saw it. Just to share it to all of you. Please read the description below first before you view the clip......

"One day, a son asks his dad, "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?

The father says, "Yes". And they run their first marathon together.

Another time, the son asks his dad again, "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?

The father says, "Yes son". And they do.

One day, the son asks his father, "Daddy, would you run the Ironman with me?

The Ironman is the most difficult triathlon ever; 4 km swimming, 180 km biking, 42 km running?

His father says, "Yes".

The story looks simple, until you watch this clip. Amazing, how much LOVE CAN achieve...

This clip is worth a thousand words...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJMbk9dtpdY[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

JoyBliss

Stay strong Mystique, there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow, but it is for those who persevere till the end. And thanks for the wonderful sharing. I cry everytime i watched it. Love the song "My Redeemer Lives" by Nicole C Mullen
Take care always

mystique71

Stay strong Mystique, there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow, but it is for those who persevere till the end. And thanks for the wonderful sharing. I cry everytime i watched it. Love the song "My Redeemer Lives" by Nicole C Mullen
Take care always
Thanks for your encouragement Joybliss... u r right, we have to perservere till the end because of our kid... But sad to say, after what i have gone through, i realised that I do not have any more confidence in guys. Also, realised that the only people to depend on is ownself. This world is very cruel.... no choice has to move on and be strong....

masayuki

Hey Mystique,

The world may be cruel but it's how we make of it. When we are blinded by betrayal, hate, un-forgiveness, disappointment, pain, hurt, etc., we can no longer see light at the end of the tunnel or even love around us any more....

I'm sure that all of us here have been through some horrible and horrific events in life....

I can also tell you that all of us struggle with life in one way or the other, the struggles will most likely never end as long as we're alive....

That's why we are here.... That's why some of us have seen how cruel this world is and decided to fill up this void and this darkness with our love and our lives....

I hope to be able to speak hope into your life, for this is what this season of Christmas is all about, hope and love is available in this broken depraved world.... You just have to believe....

Freedom is available to us when we choose to forgive....
Carry on your life with hope, your son needs you, he is your hope and you are his.....

Samuel

masayuki

A Christmas song from Brandon Heath for everyone here....

[media]http://wm.allaccess.com/allaccess/brannigh.wma[/media]

Empty manger, perfect stranger, about to be born.
Into darkness, sadness, desperate madness, creation so torn.
We were so lost on earth, no peace, no worth.
no way to escape.
In fear, no faith, no hope, no grace ,and no light
but that was the night before Christmas.
Warm hay, cold sweat, a mother, not yet.
Praying godspeed the dawn.
She looks to her man, holding her hand. They wonder how long.
And the shepherds, wise men come to find them, and bow to a king.
One star above shining on love, so bright it lit up the night before Christmas.

And the world didnt know mercy was meek and so mild.
And the world didnt know that truth was as pure as a child.
The night before Christmas.
The night before Christmas.
And the world didnt know, redemption was sweet and so strong. And the world didnt know salvation was writing a song.
The night before christmas.
Empty manger, perfect stranger, about to be born.

JoyBliss

:wong19:*Hugg Mystique*** I always tell myself to have Faith that the hurt will pass oneday, though the scar may always be there. I still find it impossible to Forgive and not be angry even now, but will try to work on it, because I heard many times that it is a key to break-free and put behind the painful past. To Let go of the past entirely.

This year Christmas eve, it will be filled with joy and laughters, unlike last yr as depicted in the song. It was exactly how I felt then, but time heals. I have my son with me now and I'm going to just spend the wonderful time with him :) So have a Wonderful Merry Christmas too Mystique :tlaugh:

And to all the wonderful Mummies/Daddies (Single/ Married or UnMarried)
!! MERRY C H R I S T M A S !!
:wong3:

mystique71

:wong19:*Hugg Mystique*** I always tell myself to have Faith that the hurt will pass oneday, though the scar may always be there. I still find it impossible to Forgive and not be angry even now, but will try to work on it, because I heard many times that it is a key to break-free and put behind the painful past. To Let go of the past entirely.

This year Christmas eve, it will be filled with joy and laughters, unlike last your as depicted in the song. It was exactly how I felt then, but time heals. I have my son with me now and I'm going to just spend the wonderful time with him :) So have a Wonderful Merry Christmas too Mystique :tlaugh:

And to all the wonderful Mummies/Daddies (Single/ Married or UnMarried)
!! MERRY C H are I S T M A S !!

:wong3:
Thanks JB, and merry christmas to you too... i will definitely hv a good time with my son this christmas

princess_sf

Can't help crying.

Every child has an adult in him/her. Just that the way he/she handle adult's world with their own little way.

Reading this make me think. Will my bb ask for his/her daddy one day and how then.

It's difficult for mummy to give a child a daddy love and via verse. :'(