A Very Private Question About Hygiene.

Ok here it is : Any of you removed the hair at your pelvic area? I do but am finding it hard to regularly do it as my tummy is getting bigger. I use a shaver. Is there any easier way to do this? Thanks. :embarrassed:

I know there are some foam products which can cause the hair to come off but they are used on legs and arms. Just wondering if they can be used at the pelvic area cos the new hair that grows are still considered quite coarse. I thought of sitting on a chair and doing it, but wow I think it will get harder esp with a shaver...scared to cut myself!

Joice

I tried to do it myself twice.and i ended up cutting myself. Then hubby offered to help. Hehe. It was quite embarassing though.

zaclin29

I know there are some foam products which can cause the hair to come off but they are used on legs and arms. Just wondering if they can be used at the pelvic area cos the new hair that grows are still considered quite coarse. I thought of sitting on a chair and doing it, but wow I think it will get harder esp with a shaver...scared to cut myself!
My hubby used the one from Watson's.. It is for body hair removal, didnt specify legs and arms.. It's a tube in a box not the bottle kind... so I think u can use it.. get yr hubby to help apply the cream...

Oh thanks. I will check that out. Ya I find getting hubby to do it quite embarrassing haha...and I dont trust him to be gentle enough and may cut me! The hair grows very fast! And the stubble is so uncomfortable that I have to remove them regularly. :p

xuezhen09

My hubby volunteered to do for me as he is afraid I will cut myself and get an infection.. (cut myself once n hyperventilated in the bathroom.. Hahas)

To quote wat he says 'guys have to shave their facial stubs everyday.. So we r more careful n experience with it'

zaclin29: the tube in a bottle from Watsons can be used to remove the vagina hair really? It will not cause any itching of the vagina area?

If I am not wrong there are 2 types, one is called Nair and the other called Veet.

zaclin29

zaclin29: the tube in a bottle from Watsons can be used to remove the vagina hair really? It will not cause any itching of the vagina area?

If I am not wrong there are 2 types, one is called Nair and the other called Veet.
hi cherrycheery: No, it's not nair or veet. not the bottle kind. those will itch cos i tried before.
i cant rem the brand. it looks like a watson's brand. it's a tube but in a box packaging.i will try to find out the brand when i go to watsons.. need to buy one for my hubby anyway... :p

zaclin29

photo(9).JPG

hi ladies... this is the cream that i am refering to....
bought from watsons for $7.90...
my hubby is using this for his boyzilian.... i used to use this many yrs ago before I go for BW....
U can get yr hubby to apply the cream for u since u cant see down there properly.. :)

I went to watsons today but couldnt find the cream. All veet products there. And the lady advised me against using any of those veet products cos I am pregnant. In the end I didn't buy any. ??

l0r3tTa

Go for brazilian wax would be the easiest and convenient. Just bear with the stripping for that few moments then your are clean to go. For shaving, it will be itchy. :)

Alisa

View attachment 76323

hi ladies... this is the cream that i am refering to....
bought from watsons for $7.90...
my hubby is using this for his boyzilian.... i used to use this many yrs ago before I go for BW....
U can get yr hubby to apply the cream for u since u cant see down there properly.. :)
is this easy to use? will the hair grow back very fast? i tried cream b4 but always fail to remove any hair...