About nanny

xyz812

Hi, any mummy have experince sending baby to nanny? I gave one month salary as deposite to the nanny and after 3days I decide to terminate with her. Can I take back all the deposite money and pay her 3days fee? or I cant take back the deposite?that is really a big number.

Asphere

i guess you can take back . but y must put deposit in the 1st place?
go talk to the nanny. and request it back.
nanny not good?

xyz812

Thanks Asphere! The nanny request for the deposite when I first time meet her. She is not that bad to my baby but I can not bare she is watching TV the whole day...

Asphere

watching tv whole day still not bad?? alamak.. haha well just tell her said your mom or mil wanna look after baby. tell her no choice need to stop here. then request for the deposit. keke. actually nv heard of nanny want deposit sia.

angelaong

Actually it all depends on the nanny. If she chooses to argue with you that deposit cannot forfeit must at least 1 month with her, no choice cause no black and white.

xyz812

She refuse to return me any money which i pay $780 for 1st month!!

At begining she even want charge me another half month money!and later she said it is ok not to pay another half month,but she cant refund any of my deposit which is $780!! she only look after my baby for 3 days(actually 2 days,1 day off cos baby get fever, she count it in also).

I talk to her for almost one hour but she still refuse to refund! At the end i m so angry but have no other choice. I take it to buy a lesson. what else can I do?!

I want to remind all the mummy when looking for nanny, talk clear for all the requirement and cancalation rules!

This nanny live in punggol BLK173A. I even dont have her full name!! it is my fault.

Really feel bad~~

lyra

It's ok. Better to lose some money than to have any harm come to baby. Hope u find a gd nanny!

Asphere

punggol v diff to get good nanny~
how old is your kid? if old enough maybe u like to consider childcare.
my boy is 20mths and i send him to childcare when he was 18mths as my #2 coming in jan so let my mom rest before she take care of #2.
childcare i have to admit they really teach the kids. my son is learning to undress himself and he can feed himself with fork and spoon but of coz still mess up the place.
you may like to consider childcare wor. but punggol childcare hard to get placing. if want really must go find out wor.
as for the nanny like u said treat it as a lesson learnt. sometime no choice to get "cheated", dun feel its ur fault, you also dunno the nanny not good mah. next nanny dun give deposit. or try childcare.

xyz812

My baby is just one year old. I applied for all punggol's infant care but no one have vacancy.:( I also registered for next year childcare in very early time, now hoping we can go childcare when18mths...
I searched some nanny contact from website. Most of them already have baby to take care and cant add more. Still searching...
Also have some in Sengkang, planing for meeting up. If can not find gd one in Punggol, will send to Sengkang.
Anyone have good recomendation, pls pm
me thanks!

Asphere

nanny i do not have wor.. haha and as for childcare the one i send to is abit far for u :D bedok reservoir road haha