Acne / Pimple problem

doterramom

I didn't have much pimple problems during my teenage years (prob. dun know what is stress then). But I started to develop acne problem when I reached my 30s ?!?!

I tried different kinds of skin care products, the latest, the newest, the expensive ones. I tried those from the facial salons as well. They worked for a while, then it was downhill again.
I gave up and decided to live with the problem instead of being obsessed with porcelain skin.
Then, I read about the effectiveness of tea tree oil to kill the bacteria on the skin. I tried some brands. Eventually, I found the doTERRA brand.

From their documentation, I extracted the following :

Acne is a skin condition, generally of the face, commonly found in adolescents and young adults. Acne is characterized by red, irritating blemishes (pimples) on the skin. Most commonly, acne is found on the oil-producing parts of the body such as the face, chest, back, upper arms, and back of neck. Acne is a blockage of a skin pore by dead skin cells, tiny hairs, and oil secreted by the sebaceous glands located near the hair follicles in the face, neck and back. This blockage occurs deep within the skin. Acne is not currently believed to be caused by dirt on the face or by eating certain foods, and research has indicated that over-scrubbing the face may actually make acne worse

The recommendation is to use MELALEUCA essential oil. It is antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and a very strong antiseptic.

I chose doTERRA because its oils are very pure, and effective. I used their skin care kit as well.

Porcelain skin is possible, yeah! :wewink:

http://www.thedoterrasingapore.com

faiths

I trust the Shylina Organic skincare after it solved my outbreaks and un-firmed skin after birthing. hehe... i hope all mummies have hope too! Got it from flowersofpink.blogspot, recommended by a friend. ask the seller how to use and what to use for specific conditions. she has flawless skin too!

redroselle

Are these products effective? I have acne issues too and tried all those acne creams but also wouldnt help. My friends have been saying that facial helps improve the skin condition. Been tempted to try. My friend told me about Bella's fb welcome pack, can receive full premium facial at a discount price and some vouchers jus by liking them on fb! I have liked them on fb, but havent tried out their facial yet. Anyone tried before? Please share thanks! :)

acne

Acne is a skin virus which happens to almost every person and mainly affects the back, chest, and face. It is caused by an interaction between Hormones, bacteria and sebum produced by the sebaceous glands in the skin.
The virus causes a great embarrassment at an age when everybody tends to become sensitive about their looks. Acne is common in adolescence, when powerful hormones stimulate the sebaceous glands and they become more active.
Everyone suffering from this virus wants a quick and effective treatment. There are many treatments available for acne relief which can be natural or by using any skin product. One skin product which is mostly used is Acne treatment gel. Acne treatment gel is a safe and effective alternative to other rather costly forms of controlling and treating acne.

Acneperfect

If you would like to know how to cure acne then you are at the right place. I am sure you aren’t surprised when I say that a lot of teenagers suffer from acne and want to know how to cure acne quickly. There are also adults who want to learn how to cure acne because their acne never went away after their teenage years. Typically, acne is simply a result of excessive oil secreted from the skin. If you want to know how to cure acne, there are certain things you can do from the comfort of your own home to help, below are some.
7 tips to learn how to cure acne
1. Make Sure You Consume Water. A lot of people do not know this but drinking water allows your body to get rid of toxins and other chemicals that can cause you to excrete oil. Another thing water can do is help keep your skin smooth and prevent dryness.
2. Don’t Try To Pop Them! – Whenever a person has acne, the first thing they try to do is pop the pimple. Even though it might make them smaller, popping them doesn’t actually get rid of them. Actually, it will worsen the situation because of the irritation. So do yourself a favor and don’t touch them!
3. Make Sure You Wash Your Face– Dirt and grime can easily get in the skin pores, when you wash your face you can help get rid of them. Another thing I should add is the fact that washing your face too much will lead to dry skin and irritation which can cause more acne. When this happens your skin will produce more oil and that will cause even more acne.
4. Have A Good Diet – fats and sugars are some of the worst foods you can eat if you are trying to get rid of acne. The reason fats cause acne is because they cause oil build ups which is not good for skin. Sugar increases insulin levels and too high of insulin will result in an increase of acne.
5. For The Ladies – Make sure your make up is not based off of oil. A I am sure you know oil is bad for your skin because it can clog your pores. Because oil is so bad for the skin, we need to make sure we prevent any type of oil build ups so your skin can stay healthy.
6. Stay Healthy and Exercise – blood circulation is a major thing when it comes to preventing acne, and there really is no better way to increase your blood circulation than to exercise regularly.
7. Eat Some Fruits (Strawberries) – We were all a fan of strawberries as kids right? Getting antioxidants is one of the best ways to prevent acne, and any type of berry is high in antioxidants. If you really want to learn how to cure acne, just eat a lot of fruit and you will be surprised how quickly your acne goes away.
Another great thing you can do to get rid of acne is to try some of the products. There are a lot of products out there that can speed up your acne cure. Hopefully this article helped you learn a lot about how to cure acne.

sandradavis

Acne and most skin problems result from over active glands .. which happens a lot with teenagers. Also the fact that the skin gets clogged with these increased deposits. So you have to do a few things .. drinking a lot of water for one will help keep the skin pores open so gunk can drain out of them naturally. Removing the dead skin with gentle cleansing keeps the bacteria from having a feast inside your pores. One doesn't have to go nuts scrubbing their face raw.. but a little warm water or cool water .. a wash cloth or using your clean hands can remove a lot of dead skin cells. :001_302:

nininuskin

The best creams for acne is to treat it at its source, and Nu Skin has products that are scientifically tested and proven to work , unlike many other brands which only work for a little while, Nu Skin products actually work and keep acne away!
I highly recommend those who have acne to try their acne package, which includes, facial cleanser, toner, day treatment and night treatment.

Clearing beyond the breakout. Whether you experience breakouts now or have in the past, you may find your skin doesn't look as healthy or vibrant as before. Nu Skin Clear Action® Acne Medication System is a gentle but effective treatment system designed to help clear the blemishes you have now, fade the signs of past breakouts, and, most importantly, keep skin clear and vibrant for the future.

System includes one of each: Foaming Cleanser, Toner, Day Treatment,Night Treatment.

To purchase, simply go to Nu Skin, click on your country, then click on "sign up as distributor" and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137

when you use this ID and sign up as a distributor, you'll get 30% discount on all the products, so its a great deal :)

check out the before and after photos of people that have used Nu Skin Clear Action Medication system and see the results for yourself !!

for any questions please don't hesitate to email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_US/products/nuskin/face_care/clear_action/01110391.html

Attachments

nininuskin

The best creams for acne is to treat it at its source, and Nu Skin has products that are scientifically tested and proven to work , unlike many other brands which only work for a little while, Nu Skin products actually work and keep acne away!
I highly recommend those who have acne to try their acne package, which includes, facial cleanser, toner, day treatment and night treatment.

Clearing beyond the breakout. Whether you experience breakouts now or have in the past, you may find your skin doesn't look as healthy or vibrant as before. Nu Skin Clear Action® Acne Medication System is a gentle but effective treatment system designed to help clear the blemishes you have now, fade the signs of past breakouts, and, most importantly, keep skin clear and vibrant for the future.

System includes one of each: Foaming Cleanser, Toner, Day Treatment,Night Treatment.

To purchase, simply go to Nu Skin, click on your country, then click on "sign up as distributor" and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137

when you use this ID and sign up as a distributor, you'll get 30% discount on all the products, so its a great deal :)

check out the before and after photos of people that have used Nu Skin Clear Action Medication system and see the results for yourself !!

for any questions please dont't hesitate to email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

Attachments

briamagee

I'm so curious about Nuskin, Is it really effective? any more feedback about it? I have also a lot of pimples before and when I visited my dermatologist, I found out that a hormonal imbalance could also be a major reason for this and stress. So I have always to be careful, wash my face daily, and moisturize especially that I also have oily skin so it's more prone to acne. I'm just happy now that everything went normal and my face is clear and glowing.

nininuskin

I'm so curious about Nuskin, Is it really effective? any more feedback about it? I have also a lot of pimples before and when I visited my dermatologist, I found out that a hormonal imbalance could also be a major reason for this and stress. So I have always to be careful, wash my face daily, and moisturize especially that I also have oily skin so it's more prone to acne. I'm just happy now that everything went normal and my face is clear and glowing.
Hii, Nu Skin is very effective and works for acne and oily skin. The Clear Action products is a gentle, effective treatment system designed to help clear the blemishes you have now, fade the signs of past breakouts, and, most importantly, keep skin clear and vibrant for the future.
you can check out the acne products at this link for USA:
https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_US/products/nuskin/face_care/clear_action.html
and look at the testimonials of people that have used it
http://www.nuskin.com/content/dam/global/library/pdf/clearaction_before_after.pdf

http://www.nuskin.com/content/dam/global/library/pdf/clearaction_testimonial.pdf

which country do you live in? If you want to try the products out, you can sign up as a distributor and get 30% discount
just go to Nu Skin - The Difference. Demonstrated, click on your country, then click on "Sign up as distributor" and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137
you can then buy them with the discount, and if you are not satisfied with any product, you can return the products at no cost, they have a full refund policy, that's how sure the products works

Let me know if you have any questions, would love to help you out! you can email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

qtipie

Hey! maybe you can try the H20 Crystal healing gel or the Tea Tree Facial Bubbles by Sara Shantelle:D

Its really good:> it helped me with my acne/pimple problems. when i started using it, it lightens my scars which were left behind during my pimples breakout.My skin condition improved in just 2 weeks!.Oh! it also can be used as a moisturiser as well as a cooling mask!

you can purchase it at:Skin care products

Here are some images of the products:teatree.jpgh2o-healing-gel.jpg

Sarah1987

Are these products effective? I have acne issues too and tried all those acne creams but also wouldnt help. My friends have been saying that facial helps improve the skin condition. Been tempted to try. My friend told me about Bella's fb welcome pack, can receive full premium facial at a discount price and some vouchers jus by liking them on fb! I have liked them on fb, but havent tried out their facial yet. Anyone tried before? Please share thanks! :)
Hi,

This may be useful for you.
Acne preventon tips:
1.Wash your face twice a day
2.Never go to sleep with makeup on.
3.Try not to touch your face with your hands.
4.Wash your pillowcases at the end of every week.
5.Use any good cream. I used Revitol. You should try it : bit.ly/1hg9EJ0

Vinique

If you are looking for an all natural way to treat acne and pimples, try green tea oil. :)

Why Green Tea Oil?

Protect
- Cathechin is a powerful antioxidant that protects your skin from UV damage
Moisturise
- penetrates skin quickly and deeply, giving you optimum hydration without the greasy feel
Anti-septic
- helps wound healing and stops irritation from insect bites
Anti-ageing
- eliminates fine lines, scars, pigmentation and reduces appearance of pores
Fat-burning
- increases fat metabolism and reduces cellulite
Anti-bacteria
- excellent to treat pimples and acne
Anti-fungal
- prevents foot and body odour and nappy rashes safely
Hair Care
- treats damaged, dyed, chemically treated hair and adds shine, softness and smoothness to your hair

feel free to pm / txt me at 81398349 to know more. :)

Marissa27

I have acne on some part of my face. i.e. below my mouth but I did not use any serious medication because these pimples appear and then disappear. These would have healed better if I wouldn't put my hands on them and ...
I have a friend- Jane, who has acne problems too. She went to many doctors that advised her different products. She was advised last to take Accutane pills 20 mg. These pills contain irotin (Isotretinoin) that are used to treat severe recalcitrant nodular acne (a certain type of severe acne) that has not been helped by other treatments, such as antibiotics.

She took these pills, more exactly the generic version I advised her to buy on reductil-meridia.biz. I buy my weight loss pills from there, that is why I trust this online pharmacy and recommended it to her. It took several weeks for her to feel the full benefit of isotretinoin. I saw the effects and the difference myself. Generic Accutane Jane used did help heal the pimples and make her skin smoother.

But before deciding to use it, I would suggest everybody to consult a dermatologist too.

Last edited:

Porty

I have got rid of acne using pure chimp natural super cream.
Think you should try it to solve your skin problems.