Addition charger selecting of date & time for C-sect

Hi all mummy,

does anyone know wat is the addition charger if i select the date and time myself when c-sect????

i have check wif my doctor, she told me tat there is addition charge when we select the date and time too.... therefore, me still thinking whether to find someone to help me see which date & time or juz let my doctor see when i can c-sect when it going to due...

maneo0302

Hi all mummy,

does anyone know wat is the addition charger if i select the date and time myself when c-sect????

i have check wif my doctor, she told me tat there is addition charge when we select the date and time too.... therefore, me still thinking whether to find someone to help me see which date & time or juz let my doctor see when i can c-sect when it going to due...
Hi Jennifer, I plan to C-sect too. I didn't know that there's an additional charge for choosing the date and time. I will try to find out during my next visit to the gynea, which is early next month.

But I think it might be better to let it go naturally. What do you think?

apollo

yes there will be an additional charge if u wan to have c-sect at a specify time. i heard that it is ard $2-300, correct me if i'm wrong. if u and ur family not particular with the time and date, i think can just go along with the time gynae gives u. last time i also tot of asking some master for a good time/date but both my family and inlaws feel that there isnt a nd to do so so i just skip this and follow the time my gynae gave. =)

Hey apollo & maneo0302,

yesterday after spoken to my doctor, i told my hubby too. i tell him nature birth also can't chose a date lor... so don't waste the $$$ juz let the doctor chose the date... i like to have nature birth but i can't cos my 2nd son was c-sect.. so doctor say i can't nature birth... i think nature birth is better cos can have the feeling when bb is out keke.... n c-sect the cost was very high...

apollo

Hey apollo & maneo0302,

yesterday after spoken to my doctor, i told my hubby too. i tell him nature birth also can't chose a date lor... so don't waste the $$$ juz let the doctor chose the date... i like to have nature birth but i can't cos my 2nd son was c-sect.. so doctor say i can't nature birth... i think nature birth is better cos can have the feeling when bb is out keke.... n c-sect the cost was very high...
that's what we thought too. and no matter how 'good' or 'bad' the date and time is, they are still our kids and whether they will lead a good life in future, depends on themselves too. =)

blsc78

yes there will be an additional charge if u wan to have c-sect at a specify time. i heard that it is ard $2-300, correct me if i'm wrong. if u and ur family not particular with the time and date, i think can just go along with the time gynae gives u. last time i also tot of asking some master for a good time/date but both my family and inlaws feel that there isnt a nd to do so so i just skip this and follow the time my gynae gave. =)
My gynae quoted me S$2800 for surcharge at specify timing:(

blsc78

WOW!!! SO EXP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tot only nd to pay for surcharge for booking the OT room??
Yes, it was freaking ex!!! Maybe becos we opt for X'mas day lah... Too bad, my baby came out early:(