Additional Housing Grant

jxmummy

do any mummies know if i were to change a job now, will it affect my AHG?
i submitted my income from jan 09 to dec 09 as to apply for AHG.

thanks in advance.

Chantel

the AHG is depending on the combined gross salary for the applicants.
erm, are you waiting for any application now??

jxmummy

i've already selected a flat, submitted all relevant documents, now waiting to sign for the lease of agreement.

Chantel

ermm. I'm not sure whether they would call for any more assessment of your income.
I am also waiting to sign the agreement lease & they just asked for my SO latest income payslip last week (after submitting all the relevant documents).
So they might call for another income assessment. Maybe you can call HDB & ask them? :)

PinkDiamonds

AHG will be based on your income for the past 12 months, once it's approved they will deposit 7.5k into each of your CPF accounts (total 15k). :)

jxmummy

yup, i did call them up, and they told me that it will be based on the point of application. and my application is on january 2010, and so i submitted my income from jan 09 to dec 09

apollo

as long as u;re contributin CPF non-stop, still can get. my hubby last time miss out 1 mth so we cant get. but i heard tt if u get the grant (for BTO), next time u wanna apply BTO again, u must pay that grant in CASH to HDB den u can apply. if not u only can buy resale. =)