Admin Assistant - home based Part time

HoneybunnyZ

Dear Mommies,

I maybe accepting two home based assignments but due to personal reasons, I cannot do all the work at the moment. Since they are both outsourced to me, I am thinking of getting an admin person to help me.

Most work are home based but I would prefer if the mommy stays around Sengkang/ Punggol area and that she can come by my place to work if possible (so as you have a laptop).

Basically hope to find someone dependable.

*Sorry realised typo and didn't add in - Salary at the moment looking at up to $800/ month (tbc) likely by Monday.

Please email me at adonyap@yahoo.com.sg if you are interested with your contact and preferably a short introduction/ CV will do.

Duties include: getting mails ready, answering inquiries, simple sorting of bills or order processing etc.

All emails will go out under my email account, so kindly note this.

Thank you:)

Last edited:

Sharonli

Hi, may I know how u get this job?? Cos I'm need to earn extra money due to some financial problem.. Please drop me an email at fangchoon@gmail.com

emyonenonly

Hi my name is emy...I am a stay at home mother of 2... I would love to be a candidate for ur position...I have a laptop... I live in the choa Chu kang area...I am seeking home based work as I would rather be a stay at home mum... but still want to be active mentally and physically.... plzzzzz do get back to me...