Advice: Is my husband cheating?

edna

My hubby and I used to be quite loving. After my son is born, we spend lesser and lesser time with each other. Recently, my sixth sense tells me that my hubby is hiding something from me.

In the past, he used to leave his hp lying around when he is home. These days, he is always carrying his hp even when he is home. Sometimes, when I am busy with my boy, I notice that my hubby will sneak into the room and make phone calls.

What should I do? Not sure if I am able to manage if I found out that my hubby really has another woman.

charmaine

edna, frankly speaking u got to ask urself what u expect out from this if ur DH is cheating on u.

what are u gng to do and how are u gng to handle it?

if u decide to close one eyes and rebuilt the relationship, then do something to restore the love u guy had.
- go for dates often (without ur son) and communicate more often eg development of ur son and things that happen to you
- show more concern for him: he needs love and concern too

if u decided to confront him, be prepared to hear the worse.

jeSsie_Dz

edna, frankly speaking u got to ask urself what u expect out from this if ur DH is cheating on u.

what are u gng to do and how are u gng to handle it?

if u decide to close one eyes and rebuilt the relationship, then do something to restore the love u guy had.
- go for dates often (without ur son) and communicate more often eg development of ur son and things that happen to you
- show more concern for him: he needs love and concern too

if u decided to confront him, be prepared to hear the worse.
i agree to as above mention~~ :)

Elaine35

hmm before u decide on any course of action i would advise you to be sure about his infidelity. jumping to conclusions will coz alot of unnecessary stress in ur relationship.

Precious

Hi edna, dun jump into any conclusions before you have concrete envidence. Men have strong pride and they dun like to be accused.

Ting

i think u shld just talk to him abt it...save your worries n stop u from thinking too much.....:)

Jayme

My hubby is also meeting alot of women recently. He claims that they are all his clients and got to socialize with them. And recently he has alot of what primary school meetups, camp mates meetups and stuff... dunno real or not...

But I will not jump to conclusions lor... will monitor...

Ting

yea monitor, im also doing tt, dh gg to ord le, finding job..but always mia...call him nvr answer or take hrs to reply my smses...always say he is ASLP..wth....nvm, he lemme catch him, he is DEAD.

xiaodaisy

why don u join him along for those meet up?? for me i always go along wif my hubby even i donno dem haha to see whether is true n let dem know he's married haha