advice on exclusive EBM

JuliaKT

Regarding the pumps, I'm using the Ameda and it is working well. Previously, as the new mother, I don't know which one to buy, Medela or Ameda. Many people advice on Medela and I almost going to buy that.

But one day, I found a post in the forum mentioning that Ameda is also quite good. it also mentioned to use with pumpin-pal Breast Pumping Breastfeeding Accessories from Pumpin' Pal
super shield for more comfort.

When comparing the price, Medela PISA is too expensive for me. And another factor for me is "Hygiene". I heard that in medela pumps, milk can go into the tubing where as in Ameda, there is no way of milk going back to Tubing. With these two factors, i chose Ameda. :D It only cost around $500 and I'm very happy with my Ameda pump.
Another factor with Ameda is that you can use any other bottles for pumping. I heard that Medela can only use its own bottle. (correct me if wrong)

I'm sharing my experience so that those new mummies who are looking for the good breast pump with reasonable price can consider Ameda...
Happy pumping :D

Hi mummies,
You may consider eating some lactation cookies to boost ur milk supply.. I have 2 kids, and I had bf problems with my 1st child. So was looking for a lot of help / research to ensure my 2nd (now 3.5 months) has enough. Was spending a lot of money on vitamins. Then I found out how lactation cookies can work, and I tried them out. And they did for me. So I've been spending time trying to work out cookies recipes to help other mummies in their breastfeeding journey. And I finally manage to see some results from other mummies as well! You can find out more from Milk Of Love | It's all about Breastmilk.