Advise - My Gynae Women's Clinic

Appleseed81

:shyxxx:Hi...

anyone been visiting the My Gynae Women's Clinic either at Pasir Ris or Gleneagles Medical Centre ? any female gynea suggestions ? i would like some advise... thank you

I visited My Gynae at Pasir Ris. Gynae's name is Dr Oei.

I really liked how thorough she was. Always had time to answer my questions and explain things to me. Also v.straight talking which I quite liked. The fact she has clinics in Bedok and Pasir Ris meant she was also v.convenient as I had a son so couldn't always make it to hospitals during the day. Her clinic staff are also v.friendly.

Sometimes I found she was quite busy though. Her clinics can overrun and you can find yourself waiting quite a long time to see her. She was also reluctant to deliver anywhere except Gleneagles which was pretty far for us.

But we were quite happy with her. Delivered our bb girl, good stitches and after care plus not too pricey :)

She does a package. $500 for all pre and post-natal consultations but doesn't include ultrasound scans, blood tests, vitamins and hospital fees. Scans and tests about $60 each time. Vitamins I bought elsewhere as cheaper. For 12 week and 20 week scans we went to TMC.

I thought her prices were reasonable as if you have to go a hospital each time to see your gynae, must pay parking, taxi, think of who to take care of my son. She was just across the road so don't have to think of extra costs.

For normal delivery she charged us $1600 but obv more for c-section.