Advise on Similac milk powder for newborn

apollo

Hi, mummies around... Similac for infant 900g at $35.55. Is it a good buy? Its offered by East Shore Hospital.
is it step 1 or 2? if it's step 1, i think it's a good buy.. btw, is it ADVANCE version or the previous old version?? thks :001_302:

jasobias

ya if step1 its a gd buy coz usual price is $39.50.
But i prefer older version leh.New one not so nice even baby doesnt quite like it.I m gonna hunt down for the old ones..hehhehe

apollo

ya if step1 its a good buy coz usual price is $39.50.
But i prefer older version .New one not so nice even baby doesnt quite like it.I m gonna hunt down for the old ones..hehhehe
tt day my fren asked one of the supermarket, they say aft the old version finish, they will start selling new version... dont know true anot...

jasobias

that day my friend asked one of the supermarket, they say after the old version finish, they will start selling new version... dont know true anot...
Bigger places like supermarket selling the new one already liao..if want the old ones must search those neighborhood shops.Will start my search later as i am down to my last 1:eek:

apollo

Bigger places like supermarket selling the new one already ..if want the old ones must search those neighborhood shops.Will start my search later as i am down to my last 1:eek:
if ur baby only loves the old type, better stock up! haha!!

SAJ Mummy

Hi, mummies around... Similac for infant 900g at $35.55. Is it a good buy? Its offered by East Shore Hospital.
Hi, my new born bb is also taking Similac for Infant cos no more breast milk due to medical reason...$35.55 is a good buy; how to purchase from East Shore Hospital? The cheapest that I get is $38.50 (the latest new packing) from neigbouring medical hall....

cyansze

Yes yes, theres a weird fishy smell to it... Do you smell the difference? At first, I thought i bought an expired tin... but i checked, the expiry date is 2010. Oh no, should i carry on with the advance formula?

Yes yes, theres a weird fishy smell to it... Do you smell the difference? At first, I thought i bought an expired tin... but i checked, the expiry date is 2010. Oh no, should i carry on with the advance formula?
Hi hi, my girl takin infant similac. The old version is tastless and lite milk smell, n now the new version is sweet n strong butter smell, my girl took sometime to get use to it. Notice she fart Alot after takin this new version.

jasobias

ya me stocking up on old version.Tht was better.Dont know why they change it.Now even more bloody expensive!!!!

jasobias

250+ per month excluding other baby stuffs...
They need to increase baby bonus -.-"
Ya definately man!!Plus diapers n monthly checks...its ridiculous ok.Govt shld make all vaccinations free!!!!Tht wld help out alot.Initial increase in health care costs but in long run wld benefit society..healthy citizens!!
The pneumococal jabs also so damn ex but still must take..so impt..then Hep A.Chicken Pox.Rotavirus.
We want free vacinations for babies!!!!!:Dancing_tongue:

Mummy Geeh

Hi hi, my girl takin infant similac. The old version is tastless and lite milk smell, n now the new version is sweet n strong butter smell, my girl took sometime to get use to it. Notice she fart Alot after takin this new version.
me too!! my son farts a lot after taking the new one...

Ya definately man!!Plus diapers n monthly checks...its ridiculous ok.Govt shld make all vaccinations free!!!!Tht wld help out alot.Initial increase in health care costs but in long run wld benefit society..healthy citizens!!
The pneumococal jabs also so damn ex but still must take..so impt..then Hep A.Chicken Pox.Rotavirus.
We want free vacinations for babies!!!!!:Dancing_tongue:
The news released today that babies vacinations can deduct from parents medisave or via baby bonus.