aesthetic clinic or slimming centre to remove tummy fat?

queenbebe

Hi Mummies,

I'd just given birth early this yr and really wish to get back my pre-pregnancy shape, especially for my tummy. My hubby had given me the green light to sign up for slimming treatment which has to be within his budget.
My problem is not on my body weight, but more on fat, saggy / flabby tummy and cellulite :embarrassed:
I tried doing yoga on alternate nites for 20 mnts and I'm not big eater either but still couldn't get rid of my tummy fat :eek:10:
I'm not sure about the effectiveness of slimming centers like Marie France or New York Skin (read up some bad experiences on New York Skin). At the same time, not sure which aesthetic
clinic to go for tummy treeatment such as iLipo, VASER, CoolSculpting, etc. Prefer not to go for liposuction
Hence, would like to hear recommendations on any aesthetic clinic or slimming center in Singapore.

TIA !!

jaclyn13

Hi hi... i agree. Tummy fat hard to shed. I hve give birth to 3kids. My no3 when she turn 1, ppl tot i having no4... i can accept ppl say im fat but they say im preggy with no4. So i decide to remove tat tummy. Im hapi tat my tummy has flaten n frm size xl to m size. Can wear jean tat i wore in yr 2002. If u interested to noe, can pm me. :)

grace ooi

Hihi TIA,

i can share my experience to you, after i give birth i put on 18+kg, because of image and no time to taking care off my daughter i quit my job and open beauty salon, finally, haha... i lose 12kg in one and half month! and i know now we all have budget, so my salon slimming programme is very cheaper, if u interested you call 6397 7017 k ;) or u can google search your senses beauty. jia you!