After 12hours.. Baby Edlycia is here.. =)

TANZHENZHI

Congrats. Your baby got very thick hair haha.. I love her chubby cheek too.. Love to have a bite haha.. Yes i also agree that EPI is a wonder.. It's a easy labour for me after the jab haha..;) Enjoy BF and take care...

Feliz

Congrats. Your baby got very thick hair haha.. I love her chubby cheek too.. Love to have a bite haha.. Yes i also agree that EPI is a wonder.. It's a easy labour for me after the jab haha..;) Enjoy BF and take care...

hehee.. thanks TANZHENZHI.. =) ya her hair follow me n hubby when we were bb also...

Feliz

so have you been a good girl and using your jamus? i hope you already put them on standby ya..
Hi tinkerball!... Yeah today jus started using.. n also i got a massage lady who get for me all e jamus.. hhehe.. i bengkok was so uncomfortable n also for herbs applied on my forehead was so "spicy".. LOL~

tinkerball

Hi tinkerball!... Yeah today just started using.. n also i got a massage lady who get for me all e jamus.. hhehe.. i bengkok was so uncomfortable n also for herbs applied on my forehead was so "spicy".. LOL~
just bear with the bengkong if u want to look pretty again:D. the 'pilis' that i wore on the fore head is quite cooling and after some time u wont feel anything.the confinement period is the most unbearable but its gd for u in the long run. so can 'tahan 'the oral jamu? still can swallow it or not?

adlieyn

congrats once again and really seh , your gal hair is super thick !! rest well and enjoy wearing the uncomfortable bengkong . hahah ..

Feliz

just bear with the bengkong if you want to look pretty again:D. the 'pilis' that i wore on the fore head is quite cooling and after some time you wont feel anything.the confinement period is the most unbearable but its good for you in the long run. so can 'tahan 'the oral jamu? still can swallow it or not?

hehehe.. for e bengkong roughly how long must i wear it before i took it off? cos aft abt 2-3hr, i took off n went to shower leh.. issit ok??

yeah man confinement period very jia lat.. so tiring n many do's & don't.. Sianzz... For the oral jamu, i was given this round round black pills forget what its called & also this leaves called "sireh" to drink n wash below.. but i don dare to drink.. LOL~

Feliz

congrats once again and really seh , your gal hair is super thick !! rest well and enjoy wearing the uncomfortable bengkong . hahah ..

Thanks adlieyn!.. yup her hair so thick & i wouldn't wan to shave her hair when she reaches 1month.. will keep it as it is.. & also i will "enjoy" wearing e bengkong.. :tlaugh:

tinkerball

hehehe.. for e bengkong roughly how long must i wear it before i took it off? cos after about 2-3hr, i took off n went to shower .. issit ok??
yeah man confinement period very jia lat.. so tiring n many do's & dont't.. Sianzz... For the oral jamu, i was given this round round black pills forget what its called & also this leaves called "sireh" to drink n wash below.. but i dont dare to drink.. LOL~
:eek:wah.. 3 hours how to slim ur tummy down? i took my shower in the morning before the massage lady come around 9am. i wear the benkong till night time and took it off before i go to sleep at ard 10 or 11. so i wear it for about 12 hours. by the 4th day can see the tummy went down alot. a bit tough but its worth it.

Feliz

:eek:wah.. 3 hours how to slim your tummy down? i took my shower in the morning before the massage lady come around 9am. i wear the benkong till night time and took it off before i go to sleep at around 10 or 11. so i wear it for about 12 hours. by the 4th day can see the tummy went down alot. a bit tough but its worth it.

HUH! 3hrs cannot uh???? My massage lady only come at 11am n e massage last for 2hrs.. aft that i feel like orang minyat like that.. LOL~ cannot don shower aft e massage leh or else hubby ask me slp living room..hehehe.. n also cant carry bb if im so oily.. but can i wrap back after i shower? got effect not like that??

tinkerball

HUH! 3hrs cannot uh???? My massage lady only come at 11am n e massage last for 2hrs.. after that i feel like orang minyat like that.. LOL~ cannot dont shower after e massage or else hubby ask me sleep living room..hehehe.. n also cant carry baby if im so oily.. but can i wrap back after i shower? got effect not like that??
if u can manage to put it back on by yourself after ur shower then still ok la. but one of the big no nos after a massage is to take a shower right after it. my hubby had a pain on his knees once and my MIL massaged that area with oil. after we reach home he immediately showered. the next day he cant walk cos his knees swelled. if u felt too oily then get a towel and rub off the excess oil.

tinkerball

wah.. 1st time i heard a massage that goes on for 2hours..no wonder so oily la..:001_302: mine only lasts for 45 mins. ur massage lady really strong hor..