After Birth Will you?

Wonderwhy

I dunno after my 2nd preggy. i used to toilet very oftenly. Is this normal? Ask some of my frz and they say they hv the prob but some no.

Mrs Xie

Used to visit the restroom often during preggy, but return to normal frequency after delivery. :tlaugh:

babypris86

ya i find the number of times gg to wash room is so TRIED!! especially @ night... i can go almost every hr... thats why i hate to drink water...

Wonderwhy

ya i find the number of times gg to wash room is so TRIED!! especially @ night... i can go almost every hr... thats why i hate to drink water...

you mean at night every hr you went toilet??? i also dun dare drink water when i nod im gg out and during night time too.

trulyjava

Honestly speak that is why post natal massage is important it is not only for slimming it helps to push the womb back to the right position. During birth there was a lot of pushing and due to size definitely there will be repositioning. If you still having the problem don't be shy to ask. see what I can help.

Lina.
Body therapist,
Staff nurse.

galmummy

I dunno after my 2nd preggy. i used to toilet very oftenly. Is this normal? Ask some of my frz and they say they hv the prob but some no.

I am ok, back to normal.
During 3rd trimester, kept going to toilet.

If you have this problem after giving birth, continue doing your kiggle exercise... (think wrong spelling liao)