After massage....

hueychye79

Hi, all mummies

Just curious did you wide off the oil after the massage done by the massage lady.

I hired the Indian lady to do the pre-natal massage for me and notice that is very oily for whole body. :nah:

Can't imagine when that is post-natal massage is even worst...

Dont't want whole house so oily, what is all mummy suggestion?

Thanks in advance... :001_302:

wendy79

if possible dun get indian massage, i had one chinese lady fenglian, her cream not oily one and her skills are good

Hi, all mummies

Just curious did you wide off the oil after the massage done by the massage lady.

I hired the Indian lady to do the pre-natal massage for me and notice that is very oily for whole body. :nah:

Can't imagine when that is post-natal massage is even worst...

Dont't want whole house so oily, what is all mummy suggestion?

Thanks in advance... :001_302:

snowbear

You can provide your preferred oil/cream for use during the massage then at least you can choose the non-greasy ones. :)

Try not to bathe immediately after massage. Wait at least 1 hr. Even when i used to go for spa during non-preggie times, I was also advised to not shower after the massage coz not gd for the body...

hueychye79

Dont't think can take shower because after massage she also help me to binder... :shyxxx:

So, just want to know how to minimise the oily stain...

Anyway, thank you all mummies...

Cheyenne

Yup, don't dash to bath after the massage. Wait for an hour as you need to let your body 'adjust' back and absort the oil.

If you can't stand the oilness, you can request the massaue to use a towel to rub off the oil a bit, then powder (any type of powder will do) you a bit. In this way, you will not feel so oily and sticky.

hueychye79

Yup, dont't dash to bath after the massage. Wait for an hour as you need to let your body 'adjust' back and absort the oil.

If you can't stand the oilness, you can request the massaue to use a towel to rub off the oil a bit, then powder (any type of powder will do) you a bit. In this way, you will not feel so oily and sticky.
Cheyenne, thanks for your suggestion..

Definately will try the method. :001_302: