After Work lifestyle....

BABYKAPO

Babykapo,
How much are you paying your live in nanny ? Is she Singaporean Chinese ?
Hi tamarind,

We are paying her $600 per month, she's Chinese but not local.She is able to stay in Singapore as her dd married to a Singaporean.

We hv actually signed up with Infantcare for ds but poor baby needs to undergo an operation when he's just 20 days old .. Thanks God ds has fully recovered and thus we need someone to take care of him personally when we are all working.

lulu_booboo

i think i'm quite lucky...
no maid 'coz too expensive to have maid in UK but got a cleaner who comes once a week to clean house. my house is not the neatest or cleanest esp since we got 2 cats which are constantly shedding fur!!

everyday after work, will go to childminder to pick boo up... boo eats dinner at childminder (thank goodness!!) so no need to cook for her... when not preggers that time, will have to go home and cook dinner for smelly angmoh, but now preggers, he cook for me :p

play with boo while smelly angmoh cooks dinner... have dinner, take boo upstairs for bath and milkmilk... then bedtime at 7.30-8pm... after that, downstairs for Eastenders (UK soap) and reading or talking to smelly angmoh abt what happened during day etc... then bedtime for us at 10pm...

sometimes smelly angmoh will go out for football matches, pilates or sports massage and then i'll bath boo and put her to bed and then have telly all to myself!! yipee!!!

babypris86

me is after work go home wash clothes... do some house cleaning...some times is go yoga... den other days will be gg out with frens or to school

Mrs Xie

After work.....

- Back home taking shower

- Fetch dd back from nanny's place

- Settle my dd's daily needs

- Have my dinner once dh knock off from work

- Surfing 1hr net after dd sleep

- Sleep

My Everyday after work routine....

aiko_meimei

after work maybe go my own home see my prince... if not go window shopping , watch movie , chatting or go back home slp it since like no life at all... human always do the same routine everydae

coolmum

Hi everyone,

Im new to this forum. Im a pri school teacher, jojanimm....are u a pri or sec sch teacher?

Hsework weekday minimal but must clear dishes (we tak pao mostly) unless im free to cook like holidays. It's a must to do laundry at least two days once....my boys attend child care and student care so got towels n two sets of clothes wif their uniforms to wash. Weekends then hubby will do things like vaccum n mop... change bedsheets (every week)

Used to have a pt maid but becoz we shifting so need to pack during weekends , have asked her not to come..... beginning to miss her helping wif the cleaning.

Mummies, as a FTWM, u must be v v tired to do anything once u are back home.

What do mummies do once u are back home?
Cooking? Cleaning? Washing?
Shouting? Screaming? Nagging?

Tell me....

me: working in tuas area so quite deep in & off work time bus packed and slow so... ...

either dada come n pick me or i go home myself.

If dada come pick me, we will go mum place to see BB.

If go back myself, straight home n wait for dada to hv dinner.

watch tv; do some hse wrk(wash clothes/dishes).

sleep.

Last edited:
sometime think of go out meet frens bt nt strength leh esp after birth need more rest... ...:)

hv u try chicken essence? or nw the 'bu yao jing'. hear is gd...anyone tried? good? effective?

ariess

After work, go mother hse fetch kids, eat, go home rest, bath them, spend time with them and husband and slp like a dead log in bed.